Any Help? :(Rooted z1 LB now I Have a Dead SD Card

Search This thread

cyniqu1

Apr 29, 2014
Recently rooted my z1 by NUT's method to the latest fw.I was really enjoying it suddenly this problem appears.First i copied some apk files to my SD card but recognized they dont show up in file commander or another file manager.I thought it might be because i use sd fix and folder mount programs to copy my games to SD card in kitkat.Now i have an SD card i cant read or format.

cyniqu1

Apr 29, 2014
Is it working on PC?

Nothing works.I tried to format the SD on my pc in different ways eg. disc management but my effords seem to be non-sence.I guess both the SD card and internal storage of my phone turned to RAW format itself.I repaired z1 by pc companion so no more root and i feel very upset for that :( Internal storage now works fine but looks like my one day used SD is gone for good

Vaith

Feb 15, 2011
So, it's dead I think. Test it on other phone, maybe this will help.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Try to format your card with this application on PC (no quick), if you still have problems then your card is dead.

Attachments

• guiformat.zip
    31 KB · Views: 3

cyniqu1

Apr 29, 2014
Try to format your card with this application on PC (no quick), if you still have problems then your card is dead.

I managed to format it in another pc so the next thing was formatting my pc :D But i tried to use it again for rooting my device but i wasnt recognised at TWRP.So i used another one to complete flashing an then put it to the device,erased all data in storage settings now it looks fine but i amm too afraid to use Folder Mount again but its features are as exactly as i want.What should i do ?