[LiveWallpaper] Xperia S Cosmic Flow [Updated ICS]

Search This thread

ranphi

Aug 24, 2009
Dang! I really like this wallpaper but it it just way too laggy for me to use on my stock Verizon Galaxy Nexus. :( Anyone know of any similar looking live wallpapers that are available? I've done some searching in the Android Market but haven't found anything.

hellocng

Apr 14, 2011
Vancouver
www.hellocng.com
Im not sure what graphic chip is in everyone's phones but if you are on ICS, consider using the newest Adreno libs released by Qualcomm, here. For Sony phones, try this set.

Both old and new LWP are optimized for phones with Adreno but Im not sure which version. The FC are caused by missing resources - perhaps in Framework as these are intended for Sony phones having SEMC Frameworks.

But I agree, the old one was more stable and smooth so if the new one doesnt work well for you, please try the one attached in this reply.

Attachments

• Xperia-S-Cosmic-Flow-Live-Wall-1.0.A.0.0.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,367

FLAcco

Apr 8, 2012
mb860

An updated version of the original Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper from Xperia S with 7 different colors is available for DOWNLOAD.
Touch & scroll sensitive.

5v4nso.png
4lngo1.png

Thanks to hellocng for notifying that there's an updated version ready to download with 7 different colors!
Please thanks hellocng here!

Fc in moto atrix

forgot69

Apr 2, 2010
I noticed it'll FC after choosing a colour on my SGS2 running MIUI v4 but after a reboot it runs fine and dandy, thank you!

mimicuk

Aug 13, 2009
Error force close :)

Just installed the live wallpaper on my xperia arc s and it keeps saying "unfortunatley cosmic flow has stopped" then it closes :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An updated version of the original Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper from Xperia S with 7 different colors is available for our phones.
    Gingerbread download link here.
    Ice Cream Sandwich download link here.

Anyway it is touch and scroll sensitive.

52ltzn.jpg
    sb79c8.jpg

Installation guide:
    1. Uninstall any previous installed Cosmic Flow live wallpaper, otherwise it won't install.
    2. Install it as an ordinary app. (Root is NOT required.)
    3. Reboot if you have any problems running this wallpaper. Just make sure you have installed the right version depending on your OS version.
    4. (OPTIONAL) Install this script to get better performance running ANY live wallpaper.
    Hi everyone, wonder how in the Xperia S hands-on videos, the live wallpaper seem more vibrant or seen another color you dont have? It's because there are more than one version of the official cosmic live wallpaper! I have here the new(er) version with 7 colors.

However, unlike the one in OP, this one might use different OpenGL libs so performance may be better or worse. Some ROMs would also be incompatible, such as ICE Lite. Anyways, please try and see if it works for you!

OP, I didnt want to start another thread for this so hope you dont mind me adding to it.

If this version is not working for you, please check this post.
    Im not sure what graphic chip is in everyone's phones but if you are on ICS, consider using the newest Adreno libs released by Qualcomm, here. For Sony phones, try this set.

Both old and new LWP are optimized for phones with Adreno but Im not sure which version. The FC are caused by missing resources - perhaps in Framework as these are intended for Sony phones having SEMC Frameworks.

But I agree, the old one was more stable and smooth so if the new one doesnt work well for you, please try the one attached in this reply.
    ICS Cosmic Flow!

ICS Cosmic Flow!
    From the Xperia S 4.0.4 update; works on the 4.0.4 for the arc.