(app)(profiles) sixaxis controller app

Search This thread

EnIXmA

Feb 16, 2012
Mississauga, on
Sixaxis controler app just got updated to work on jb 4.2.
Can some one please share their profiles for Nova 3, Dead Trigger, Asphalt 7 and mass effect infiltrator.
I am having a hard making profiles on the N 10 due to the buttons being too small.

thnx

alias_neo

Jun 9, 2006
London
I can't see why they wouldn't work unless the creator changed the format.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

caseyc

Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
The "Dead Trigger" profile I tried definitely did not work...

It seems that any profiles that are just keymaps (ie: controller up = "up" button, controller down = "down" button, etc.) should port fine, but anything that uses the touch profiles (almost every game) will require new profiles due to the larger screen and different resolution. Buttons will end up being in different places on the screen, and the profiles need to match that.

You'll just have to tweak them to the size of the screen. The cool thing about sixaxis is you can just take a screenshot of the game while you're in it and then import that screenshot as the background of the profile while you edit it. It makes creating those profiles super easy.

I'll do a few and upload them later on.

Last edited:

duarian

Jul 19, 2012
Wow. Didn't know you could emulate touch games. How do you emulate movement on games where the movement road only shows up when you out your thumb on the screen? Like predators for instance?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

caseyc

Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Wow. Didn't know you could emulate touch games. How do you emulate movement on games where the movement road only shows up when you out your thumb on the screen? Like predators for instance?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

It turns the analog stick into a simulated "touch" - the game can't tell the difference.

Nitemare3219

Nov 24, 2010
Can anyone make a profile for Modern Combat 4?

Edit: Scratch that. Making profiles is simple enough. The controller works in pretty much every aspect off the start, except for aiming and a few misc. controls (throwing grenades, crouching, sprinting, and opening the boost menu).

Last edited:

irishrally

Jun 13, 2009
California
Does anyone know how to reduce the sensitivity of the dualshock3 sticks? On the Nexus 7 when I use the right stick to look around it is much less sensitive than on the Nexus 10. This makes the N10 very difficult to control and requires very fine movements of the stick.

EDIT: you can change the sensitivity in preferences/button properties

Here is a profile for Critical Strike Portable: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0oC9wrdvvSnQTI0cVVqSlg0dlU

Last edited:
Reactions: richmang

JLowe

Jun 22, 2007
Added my first profile for Dungeon Hunter3 :)
and 2nd for NFS most wanted
3rd Asphalt 7

Attachments

• DH3.map.txt
    376 bytes · Views: 29
  • NFS.map.txt
    367 bytes · Views: 120
  • asphalt7.map.txt
    342 bytes · Views: 67
Last edited:

irishrally

Jun 13, 2009
California
Forgot about that site - totally agreed. Having these profiles stored in a single location would be awesome. Posted mine to the Nexus 10 page.

I don't see the links for your uploads.

In Nova 3 when I hold the left analog stick to move forward it will stop moving after a few seconds and I will have to let go and push forward again. Any fix for that?

Last edited:

caseyc

Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I don't see the links for your uploads.

In Nova 3 when I hold the left analog stick to move forward it will stop moving after a few seconds and I will have to let go and push forward again. Any fix for that?

Yeah Icouldn't find download buttons for them after I uploaded either. Thought maybe they had to review all uploads before they go live or something...

You're having that trouble with the profile I uploaded in this thread? I'll have a look at it.

caseyc

Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Yep, I'm using yours, thanks. In tried making the button bigger and smaller but it didn't help.

Try editing that button and turning off relative touch, think I turned that on by accident.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I just uploaded a copy with relative touch off, please let me know if that fixes it.

Reactions: irishrally

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are Dead Trigger and Shadowgun to start with since I already had them installed.

12/5 - Added nova 3
    12/23 - Fixed/re-upped nova 3
    Hey guys,

I went ahead and built my own N.O.V.A. 3 profile, because I was having a pretty bad experience with one posted earlier in this thread. I modified the mapping for aim and movement to get more reliable behavior and tweaked some of the other mappings for reliability as well.

Make sure you are using CONTROL STYLE 1 (move stick left, aim anywhere on screen, fire stick right). I found that produced the best results for both moving and aiming.

You may also want to adjust the sensitivity in game. I have mine set pretty damn low.

Here are the button mappings...

R2 = fire
    R1 = use ability
    L2 = detonate sticky grenade
    L1 = sprint
    PS Button = interact w/ center of screen (e.g. to disable force fields)
    Cross = scope
    Square = reload
    Triangle = jump
    Circle = grenade
    Start = pause
    Dpad up = change ability
    Dpad down = change grenade
    Dpad left/right = switch weapons

Let me know if you have any feedback. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nl6iteaxgcz1420/NOVA 3 N10.zip

Updated 3/16: Added "detonate sticky bomb" and "interact w/ center of screen" bindings; swapped "sprint" and "use ability" binds; minor placement tweaks
    I've made a Modern Combat 4 profile using the classic control

just rename .txt to .map
    Can anyone please post a GTA vice city profile? And two questions:

1- Does the ps3 controller make the game lagg while you play with it?

2- Any guide on how to make profiles?

I bought a ps3 controller and it will ship in 2-3 days. Also, if you use the ps3 controller with an otg cable, meaning you connect it directly, do you need to create profiles or the game will recognise the controller as it does in some games with the xbox 360 controller?

Depends on the game i.e. bards tale works out of the box.

My doubt is, I see that sixaxis app works with bluetooth, but will it work if you plug the controller via usb otg? I mean, can you only use the app via bluetooth or also via cable?

I've got a profile for GTA that works perfectly and is 90% completed. I'll post it once I've finished it, soon.

I've also got a much improved (in my opinion) profile for NOVA 3, as well a perfectly working profile for Modern Combat 4. I'm working on profiles for Mupen64 and Snesdroid as well.

I'll share them all once I get a chance.
    Does anyone know how to reduce the sensitivity of the dualshock3 sticks? On the Nexus 7 when I use the right stick to look around it is much less sensitive than on the Nexus 10. This makes the N10 very difficult to control and requires very fine movements of the stick.

EDIT: you can change the sensitivity in preferences/button properties

Here is a profile for Critical Strike Portable: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0oC9wrdvvSnQTI0cVVqSlg0dlU