What is the default music equaliser on Nexus 4?

Search This thread

richdav1971

Dec 20, 2012
Sheffield
My daughter has a Nexus 4 with a holo style equaliser. When I've gone into 'Settings > Apps > All' and looked down the list, the only likely app I can find is MusicFX. I've then gone onto the Play Store to find it and it looks nothing like what is installed on the Nexus so am safely assuming it's not the same app.

Anybody know what it is or has the apk for sideloading?

(Nexus isn't rooted)

Many thanks in advance

Oxious119

Apr 18, 2013
If your already installing an equalizer you might instead just search XDA for "viper4android". Speaking easy it is like musicFX just a lot better. I don't think you can find the actual musicFX on the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

anonymous724

Feb 25, 2013
Deathrow
My daughter has a Nexus 4 with a holo style equaliser. When I've gone into 'Settings > Apps > All' and looked down the list, the only likely app I can find is MusicFX. I've then gone onto the Play Store to find it and it looks nothing like what is installed on the Nexus so am safely assuming it's not the same app.

Anybody know what it is or has the apk for sideloading?

(Nexus isn't rooted)

Many thanks in advance

It is the original music fx. The one in the play store is not the same, must have been edited

Oxious119

Apr 18, 2013
Sorry I slightly misread the intention of your initial post. Anyway, musicFX is the standard equalizer. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app