[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xeno1

May 8, 2007
St. Louis
So, I got this bright idea that I wanted to have more than 1 launcher, 3 actually, 1 for just apps, 1 for games and 1 for tools instead of one huge launcher that I had to search through to find stuff. So far I got it to work except for the fact that if I add or change anything in the first one it does the same thing in the 2nd one (only did 1 extra launcher for now to see if I could even get it to work). Anyone know how to get them not to copy each other by any chance?

kidnamedAlbert

Retired Moderator
Dec 30, 2007
Photoshop CS3
Hey, any way you could pack your Clock on a zip file and share? I love that clock with the transparent background. Thanks. PM me if possible with it if you cant post it. Thank you.

UPDATE: I FOUND THE ZIP FILE LINK FROM THE FIRST PAGE BUT CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE FRAME FOR THE CLOCK TRANSPARENT SINCE AT THE MOMENT IT IS ACTUALLY A SECTION OF THE THEME'S BACKGROUND FROM WHAT I SAW IN THE ZIP FILE? THANK YOU

he did not create the theme. youd have to ask dredd67 to do that.

So, I got this bright idea that I wanted to have more than 1 launcher, 3 actually, 1 for just apps, 1 for games and 1 for tools instead of one huge launcher that I had to search through to find stuff. So far I got it to work except for the fact that if I add or change anything in the first one it does the same thing in the 2nd one (only did 1 extra launcher for now to see if I could even get it to work). Anyone know how to get them not to copy each other by any chance?

try greatbal's manilla2d app launcher.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008

In M2D you can have 2 independent launchers, one is the normal launcher and the other one is the operator tab, which you can also use as launcher. For the operator tab you have to change the registry (HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila2D/Operator). I copied one of the launcher buttons registry values into all the operator buttons and then changed displayed name, icon path and path accordingly to activate the program i want. In the HTCHomeSettings.xml you can change how many rows and columns you want and the size of the buttons for the operator tab.
That is not 3 but at least 2 launchers :D
In M2D you can also duplicate tabs, like the 2 weather tabs or 2 home tabs, but then you have to divide what is displayed on the tabs, like for home, one with analog and the other one with digital clock, or for weather one for the current weather and the second for the forecast. So you might be able to divide the launcher in 2 by adding to one launcher the first say 12 buttons (0-11)and to the other the following 12 buttons (12-23). I never tried it but it could be.

Last edited:

JCKOTZE

Jun 19, 2008
Green Stone theme

Opted for analogue clock ,but no ,digital
You know the drill unzip file,copy to themes folder ,apply with M2DC
New icons ,was tired of my old collection :D

By jckotze

Attachments

• greenstone.zip
    836.7 KB · Views: 1,184

JstarLuvsTina

Mar 12, 2008
Whats Up Everyone..

Just dropping in with a request..

btw i see some badass skinning going on JCKOTZE, and few others good f'n work!

and congrats on the mod Al!

either way..since ive moved on to the FUZE, my wifes been using my Tilt. So with that being said shes also a major Harry Potter fan and was wondering if someone here can create a theme for her.

hey id appreciate it..and wouldnt mind buying u hot chocolate in this cold ass weather to keep u warm.

either way..any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Late,
Jstar

juvaknin

Nov 6, 2008
Great Job! very very cool skin!
there is any way to have this skin for OMNIA?
my touchflo 2D show this skin small.. omnia it's arround 200X400 size..
where i can find this theme in that size? i must have it!

rgildoss

Jun 26, 2008
Lisbon
Here is the AT&T Fuze Theme, It is the blue version and not the orange that you see on the Fuze, That version will be coming in the next few weeks. Anyway, let me know what you think (via PM as I won't be around for a week or more.) I hope you enjoy it, and let me know if there are any bugs, besides the font colors, thats up to you to set that.

Here is the preview, and the link is at the bottom.
preview.jpg

(.m2dct file is in the zip folder.)

possible to get this without the ATT logo?

c3ro

Oct 3, 2008
hello,

actually i cannot find this kind of theme anymore, this thread has a massive pagecount!

i'm thankfull for every hint.

attachment.php

zodrakn

Mar 2, 2008
Buftea
Bad Santa .....Good Santa

Bad Santa .....Good Santa......
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• santa_good.zip
    988.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Good_santa.jpg
    Good_santa.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 7,207
  • Good_santa_photo.jpg
    Good_santa_photo.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 7,163
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol