Bluetooth troubles with headset

Search This thread

olvrick

Dec 13, 2011
Kiev
Faced a problem with HTC One 64gb dev \ ViperOne 4.1\4.2\4.3.0 rom

Im using Motorola Elite Flip headset and when im using it with HTC One all my friends saysing, that quality is horrible, echo, noises...
I thought that ive a bad headset, but today ive decided to try it with my girlfriends' HTC One V...its amazing...everything is ok.

Ive tried again with HTC One and give her my phone and heatset, when i called her from another phone. Ive barely heared her, echo, noises...

So i guess its issue with bluetooth in HTC One. Anyone has such problem?

BT working fine with SmartWatch, so i guess it must be profile-related, or just cause it has bluetooth 4.0

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Faced a problem with HTC One 64gb dev \ ViperOne 4.1\4.2\4.3.0 rom

Im using Motorola Elite Flip headset and when im using it with HTC One all my friends saysing, that quality is horrible, echo, noises...
I thought that ive a bad headset, but today ive decided to try it with my girlfriends' HTC One V...its amazing...everything is ok.

Ive tried again with HTC One and give her my phone and heatset, when i called her from another phone. Ive barely heared her, echo, noises...

So i guess its issue with bluetooth in HTC One. Anyone has such problem?

BT working fine with SmartWatch, so i guess it must be profile-related, or just cause it has bluetooth 4.0

I always had bluetooth issues using any developer edition based OS
And I always had to revert to a .401 or .502 based software to correct it.

mostly all the roms available now are based on the DE .1540 base

olvrick

Dec 13, 2011
Kiev
I always had bluetooth issues using any developer edition based OS
And I always had to revert to a .401 or .502 based software to correct it.

mostly all the roms available now are based on the DE .1540 base

tested with another HTC One(32gb), same result...so its not rom