[ROM]MoonROM | Full Tablet UI | Aroma

Search This thread

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
This is NOT my ROM. This is a modded version of MoonROM by @grilled and her original thread is http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2321105

I noticed it semi working on ATT/Tmobile roms but people had alot of force closes, DPI problems, flashing different zips to get it working, etc. So i took all the zips and basically picked all the working stuff out of each one and tested hours on end trying to get this awesome rom stable. Now i present it to you guys

wkqx.jpg

This rom has so many features it can be overwhelming
*Dont forget to go to display settings to look at different battery options!

INSTRUCTIONS

Download ROM
Place on SD CARD
Full wipe necessary!
Flash ROM

DOWNLOAD

MoonROM Modded

NOTES

*This is 4.1.2 ROM, so if you flash after you been on 4.3, all of your downloads and stuff from 4.3 rom will be in sdcard/0 folder. LEAVE the folder their if you want to go back to 4.3 at a time, or just merge everything to sdcard folder.
*Choose Saber Kernel and dont change modem or recovery
*Battery styles under Display Settings
*Pick tablet apps in aroma for everything to look normal
*If there are bugs, i will do my best to help you. I have tested alot and have not noticed any bugs as of yet, As i stated earlier, i did not create this rom from source, i just modified it for us.

Last edited:

softballjunkee13

Apr 27, 2011
My wallpaper by request

dyrupy3e.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How did u get that picture of my wife bro? Wtf? :eek:

But nice work man. I know alot of people were waiting on this port a few months ago. I hope they're still here to experience this. However idk if I can drop mean bean..... As bad as I want to give this a shot. Great job again man. Seen ur posts here and there about switching carriers. U can't leave us bro.

Sent from my Note 2 running MEAN MUTHA F'N BEAN????

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI

But nice work man. I know alot of people were waiting on this port a few months ago. I hope they're still here to experience this. However idk if I can drop mean bean..... As bad as I want to give this a shot. Great job again man. Seen ur posts here and there about switching carriers. U can't leave us bro.

Haha

Im not going anywhere any time soon man. Laid off for the winter so no money for new phone. Plus I love the att note 2 community.

nuwayman

Aug 21, 2006
portland, OR
Nice! This has been one of my favorite Roms. Haven't used it in awhile. Had a backup of it until I accidentally erased my sd card. Now I can have it again. Love tablet mode and the floating windows mod. Almost went back to old paranoid for tablet. Now I don't have to. Thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Blackfyre

Dec 28, 2009
This should work with the N7105 Model yes? Anyway, that isn't my main question. My question is if it's possible to Cook this ROM and all its features on top of Android 4.3 TW. Since 4.3 is significantly faster than 4.1.2 TW. I would absolutely love this ROM had it been on 4.3. We used to have a thread on the N7105 section. But the developer stopped support a long long time ago. Please keep your ROM updated. Thanks a lot.

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
Rom is nice, but referring to the "Full tablet UI", is there a way to get the status bar on the bottom?

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
Having fun with this ROM. Set it to tab mode 200 dpi, then adjusted the System UI so the notification bar fills the full screen. Then found an Xposed mod to hide the nav bar icons. Now just adjusting the dpi of individual apps so I can read them, lol...
y9ynyjy6.jpg

emy8e4aq.jpg

Last edited:

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Having fun with this ROM. Set it to tab mode 200 dpi, then adjusted the System UI so the notification bar fills the full screen. Then found an Xposed mod to hide the nav bar icons. Now just adjusting the dpi of individual apps so I can read them, lol...
y9ynyjy6.jpg

emy8e4aq.jpg

Nice dude keep it up

Reactions: slaydog

Blackfyre

Dec 28, 2009
y9ynyjy6.jpg

emy8e4aq.jpg

Some tips on that please would be great. Would love to turn off nav icons off. No need for them, we already have the buttons.

PS OP: Would be awesome if you make version two. With SyberKernal updated to the latest, edit Aroma and remove all other Kernels. Would also be good if you have a look at the N7100 section by the way. Because the original developer continued development there for a long while after quitting on us in the N7105 section. Fixed all the issues for them, added new features. It would be better if you can get that and cook it for us. Love this ROM! Thank you for carrying on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is NOT my ROM. This is a modded version of MoonROM by @grilled and her original thread is http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2321105

I noticed it semi working on ATT/Tmobile roms but people had alot of force closes, DPI problems, flashing different zips to get it working, etc. So i took all the zips and basically picked all the working stuff out of each one and tested hours on end trying to get this awesome rom stable. Now i present it to you guys

wkqx.jpg

This rom has so many features it can be overwhelming
    *Dont forget to go to display settings to look at different battery options!

INSTRUCTIONS

Download ROM
    Place on SD CARD
    Full wipe necessary!
    Flash ROM

DOWNLOAD

MoonROM Modded

NOTES

*This is 4.1.2 ROM, so if you flash after you been on 4.3, all of your downloads and stuff from 4.3 rom will be in sdcard/0 folder. LEAVE the folder their if you want to go back to 4.3 at a time, or just merge everything to sdcard folder.
    *Choose Saber Kernel and dont change modem or recovery
    *Battery styles under Display Settings
    *Pick tablet apps in aroma for everything to look normal
    *If there are bugs, i will do my best to help you. I have tested alot and have not noticed any bugs as of yet, As i stated earlier, i did not create this rom from source, i just modified it for us.
    My wallpaper by request

dyrupy3e.jpg

Working on an update now

Sent from my Note II

Haha

Im not going anywhere any time soon man. Laid off for the winter so no money for new phone. Plus I love the att note 2 community.