[Q] Custom ROM and ANT+

Search This thread

Flying S

Feb 27, 2014
Hello everyone. First of all, I appreciate your work very much! Thanks a lot

I've been using 2.1 Stock (I tried some ROMs long ago but they were still buggy). Today I tried FroyoPro 2.5 and it worked perfectly but one thing: the ANT+ service, which I use 3-4 times a week. I've read threads about people asking for ANT+ but i have found no solution in them.
Tried some ROMs without success and ended up softbricking my phone. I got it solved now.

Do you know any stable ROM using 2.2+ that can support ANT+? I can't unlock boot (it's amongst the newest revisions) and have to run stock kernel, and sticking to 2.1 and Android Market is killing me.

mailmyinbox

Jan 14, 2014
Hello everyone. First of all, I appreciate your work very much! Thanks a lot

I've been using 2.1 Stock (I tried some ROMs long ago but they were still buggy). Today I tried FroyoPro 2.5 and it worked perfectly but one thing: the ANT+ service, which I use 3-4 times a week. I've read threads about people asking for ANT+ but i have found no solution in them.
Tried some ROMs without success and ended up softbricking my phone. I got it solved now.

Do you know any stable ROM using 2.2+ that can support ANT+? I can't unlock boot (it's amongst the newest revisions) and have to run stock kernel, and sticking to 2.1 and Android Market is killing me.

try this ROM>>>>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2212254