Moto G | Conserving Battery Life | Video |

Search This thread

Isley_

Mar 11, 2014
Great, you have a new subscriptor ?

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Wow, havent noticed the support i got from XDA, amazing people, an amazing community <3

Lucas Eugene

Hopefully because randomly my battery life has started dying pretty fast after every charge. Thanks for the info bro, can't wait for And L
Hi I don't know if this would be of any help but

I had the xt1032 which drained really fast. I tried using different chargers and calibration but it was of no use. When I got to Motorola they said that my battery's total hold capacity was only 20%. They changed my battery and I bought a Motorola charger from them. Since then I have no problems in charging my device and it gives me a pretty good battery life

Reactions: SalimPS

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Hi I don't know if this would be of any help but

I had the xt1032 which drained really fast. I tried using different chargers and calibration but it was of no use. When I got to Motorola they said that my battery's total hold capacity was only 20%. They changed my battery and I bought a Motorola charger from them. Since then I have no problems in charging my device and it gives me a pretty good battery life

Wow, 20% is very low, was your boot loader unlocked when you did this as mine currently is and I think it would be an issue. Thanks

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Umm no actually at that point if time all I needed moto g was to make phone calls so I never unlocked it then
I will try and wait to test out android L as maybe it is 4.4.4 as other people have noted that there battery life has decreased with 4.4.4 so maybe it is a Kitkat problem, i really do hope that Android L helps with the battery, thanks a lot <3

dorwoo

Nov 30, 2011
Best way to save battery is to install Disable Service and to shutdown location from google play services and some sync services.If you dont know how to use it search google.It also saves u ram.

vikraminside

Jul 9, 2013
Most of these were already done. The best change are ART upgrade & disable animation for me.

Only confusion is wifi optimization uncheck. It actuals says reduce battery usage but @op recommends otherwise.
@op what is the best cover/case to protect front screen in your opinion.

Please press THANKS if interesting. Sent from Moto G-od via xt1033 free Android app.

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Most of these were already done. The best change are ART upgrade & disable animation for me.

Only confusion is wifi optimization uncheck. It actuals says reduce battery usage but @op recommends otherwise.
@op what is the best cover/case to protect front screen in your opinion.

Please press THANKS if interesting. Sent from Moto G-od via xt1033 free Android app.
I am using the original grip shell which i bought for £4 however it is very loose and it creeks a lot, i would recommend an otterbox which is expensive or a chinese designed otterbox that is cheaper, for example there is one black one which is £5 and it is like an otterbox

Reactions: vikraminside

Top Liked Posts