[App][2.1+] ZDcal v 2.1.120 - Powerful schedule manager [ Updated ! 2014-2-19 ]

Search This thread

manos78

Jan 17, 2014
Congratulations! This is the best Calendar App for Android!

Nevertheless, I suggest to fix/upgrade these things:

* Multi-day events aren't properly displayed. If I create a new all-day event from one day to another (using another calendar tool), this event only display on the FIRST day, and not on ALL days.

* Repeated events that are removed continue showing. If you create a repeated event, and remove ONE of the events, but not the full entry, you continue to show the deleted event. Please, fix this!

* Suggestion: Please, add a button (or another command) to force sync. If I do some changes using the calendar application on my desktop, I need to wait until the phone likes to syncs.

* Suggestion 2: Improve the "add event"/"edit event" screen, or make the option to call to the system activity to execute this task. The problem is that the current screen lacks several functions: multi-day entries, location, attendees, etc. I feel that is very easy to add a setting to call to the system activity!

* Suggestion 3: Translations. I don't suggest to do a full translation of all of the application to any language, but to use the system locale to draw the days in the notification bar.

* Suggestion 4: Add "none" to festivals. I circumvent this disabling festivals in "general settings", but I found more easy to select "none".

* Finally: Why "Settings" and "General settings". I don't understand this! I suggest only one screen for settings.

At the end: please, continue your good work! This application is awesome! I love it!
:laugh:

Reactions: lesliescott06

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
Congratulations! This is the best Calendar App for Android!

Nevertheless, I suggest to fix/upgrade these things:

* Multi-day events aren't properly displayed. If I create a new all-day event from one day to another (using another calendar tool), this event only display on the FIRST day, and not on ALL days.

* Repeated events that are removed continue showing. If you create a repeated event, and remove ONE of the events, but not the full entry, you continue to show the deleted event. Please, fix this!

* Suggestion: Please, add a button (or another command) to force sync. If I do some changes using the calendar application on my desktop, I need to wait until the phone likes to syncs.

* Suggestion 2: Improve the "add event"/"edit event" screen, or make the option to call to the system activity to execute this task. The problem is that the current screen lacks several functions: multi-day entries, location, attendees, etc. I feel that is very easy to add a setting to call to the system activity!

* Suggestion 3: Translations. I don't suggest to do a full translation of all of the application to any language, but to use the system locale to draw the days in the notification bar.

* Suggestion 4: Add "none" to festivals. I circumvent this disabling festivals in "general settings", but I found more easy to select "none".

* Finally: Why "Settings" and "General settings". I don't understand this! I suggest only one screen for settings.

At the end: please, continue your good work! This application is awesome! I love it!
:laugh:

Thank you for your suggestions, about the suggestion 1, it is in our near future plan. ;)

About the suggestions 2 - 5, we need to discuss them with team member. Cheers!

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
Niece looking calendar but I vote to additional features

- need widget
(some like this from HTC)
calendar_widget_compare.png%3Fw%3D700

-- need whole year view
(for example like s planer but with marked events in some colors )
gsmarena_312.jpg

- need local holidays in calendar
(for example imported from google calendar if possible)

Added some widget screenshot, check it.

About the whole year view and local holidays, we need to discuss them with team member, thank you ;)

QNBT

Oct 14, 2010
I would like to see an option to disable all notifications popping up from synched calendars. My daily schedule is synch through a link so I am not able to edit these events.

Other than that I've been enjoying this calendar these past weeks.

manos78

Jan 17, 2014
Hi,

I know that this question is tediousy for developers... Nevertheless, plase, ETA for next version?

Regards. :angel:

lesliescott06

Aug 6, 2013
This looks pretty good to have the time tracked and deployed. I am pretty much impressed with the same. Gonna give it a try for sure.

manos78

Jan 17, 2014
Hi,

New version is on the PlayStore (2014-02-019), nevertheless no bugs fixed in this version: multiday events show only on first day, repeated events deleted continues to show, etc.

Please, fix these errors!

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
Hi,

New version is on the PlayStore (2014-02-019), nevertheless no bugs fixed in this version: multiday events show only on first day, repeated events deleted continues to show, etc.

Please, fix these errors!

Thank you for your feedback, the latest version added Spanish supported,

About the bugs you mentioned, we will fix it soon.

manos78

Jan 17, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, the latest version added Spanish supported,

About the bugs you mentioned, we will fix it soon.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate your reply.

In reference to the Spanish translation, please, fix this error: in the "Ajustes" (Settings), you say "Fetivales" (Festivals) when the correct word is "Festividades". In Spanish Festivales!=Festividades, the first one represents a "party", not a "holiday".

Related to fix others bugs, I wait for them. :good:

ikaola

Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate your reply.

In reference to the Spanish translation, please, fix this error: in the "Ajustes" (Settings), you say "Fetivales" (Festivals) when the correct word is "Festividades". In Spanish Festivales!=Festividades, the first one represents a "party", not a "holiday".

Related to fix others bugs, I wait for them. :good:

Thank you, the Spanish translation are translate by our volunteers, do you willing to join it and review the translatiion?

TechMod

Aug 4, 2014
Berlin
Hi all!

You have done some great work with this app....it does things even some paid things don't do. But it isn't translated completely for obvious reasons. I have a picture from the vacations' settings so you can see what I mean.

Keep it up pal!

Attachments

• 1453846232330.jpg
    1453846232330.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 104

Top Liked Posts