[Q] Losing Google accounts randomly + Crashing youtube fragments HD11

Search This thread

mintybacon

Feb 19, 2014
Hey Guys

I have a Verizon gs4 running Hyperdrive 11 via safestrap on mj7. I love the rom but I am having two annoying problems that may have me looking to flash a different rom.

I have two google accounts attached to my phone randomly once every week or every other week I look at my calendar to find it empty. this is because my phone has no google accounts attached to it. I am able to go back and sign in to both accounts and the phone will remember it again for a while before dropping them

Second problem is I can't use youtube fragments. Im developing an app that uses youtube fragments it works on other devices just not mine. later trying to you the youtube api demo or reddit sync I found that the youtube fragment crashes in a similar fashion.

any ideas of whats going on here?

jawiler

May 7, 2010
Hey Guys

I have a Verizon gs4 running Hyperdrive 11 via safestrap on mj7. I love the rom but I am having two annoying problems that may have me looking to flash a different rom.

I have two google accounts attached to my phone randomly once every week or every other week I look at my calendar to find it empty. this is because my phone has no google accounts attached to it. I am able to go back and sign in to both accounts and the phone will remember it again for a while before dropping them

Second problem is I can't use youtube fragments. Im developing an app that uses youtube fragments it works on other devices just not mine. later trying to you the youtube api demo or reddit sync I found that the youtube fragment crashes in a similar fashion.

any ideas of whats going on here?

Upgrade to version 14 it's very stable and has a tonne of new tweaks.:good: