MIUI issue

Search This thread

swanTV

Jul 17, 2013
Hello, today I've installed the MIUI rom.
I found out that some apps when I tap on the input box the app crash (Twitch, stock Browser (tapping on google search bar), Steam).
How can I fix this?
Thank you all.

D

Darth

This is the thread you need to read through and ask questions. ;)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2687409

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Actually.... You need 2 more useful posts. 10 posts by you are needed before you can play in dev section.

Garner

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2009
C:\windows\system32\
Hello, today I've installed the MIUI rom.
I found out that some apps when I tap on the input box the app crash (Twitch, stock Browser (tapping on Google search bar), Steam).
How can I fix this?
Thank you all.

The leaked Miui rom is strictly beta and is not available nor fully functional for public consumption yet. This is why its in beta form to stop people from using it and having issues and also to stop the cluttering of forums with posts and threads about things not working. If I was you I would use something more stabler until miui becomes more stable for daily use.

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
The leaked Miui rom is strictly beta and is not available nor fully functional for public consumption yet. This is why its in beta form to stop people from using it and having issues and also to stop the cluttering of forums with posts and threads about things not working. If I was you I would use something more stabler until miui becomes more stable for daily use.

Hi mate,the leaked beta it's much more stable than many half baked roms that i see in the developement forum.The MIUI thread in the General forum is a "friendly" thread and this is a rare thing nowdays here on XDA.Maybe once MIUI will release the official beta we will have a nice thread in the developement forum.

Garner

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2009
C:\windows\system32\
Hi mate,the leaked beta it's much more stable than many half baked roms that i see in the developement forum.The MIUI thread in the General forum is a "friendly" thread and this is a rare thing nowdays here on XDA.Maybe once MIUI will release the official beta we will have a nice thread in the developement forum.

True about having a unusual friendly thread, also here is a thread ready for the public release

http://en.miui.com/thread-20095-1-1.html

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
True about having a unusual friendly thread, also here is a thread ready for the public release

http://en.miui.com/thread-20095-1-1.html

THX,i was keeping an eye on that thread since it was created :D . Sadly i was to late to apply for beta tester back in the days and i don't think they accept/need new ones.I hope they will release the official one soon.
BTW,the fact that i'm supporting a leaked rom doesn't mean i that i encourage the people who actually released the leak,it's unprofessional and unfair to the people who trusted you and accepted to be part of their team,but this is our world with all the good and bad.

D

Darth

Personally I respect the devs of the "half baked" miui ROMs that made something out of nothing. With a huge demand from the n5 community as well.

We should be grateful for their efforts. ;)

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
Personally I respect the devs of the "half baked" miui ROMs that made something out of nothing. With a huge demand from the n5 community as well.

We should be grateful for their efforts. ;)

I think you missunderstood my previous post,when i said "half baked" i was speaking about their functionality and wasn't aim to miui based roms,but even aosp,aokp,cm,etc roms that are not even tagged as beta.So basically i was just pointing that for being a beta it's quite stable,that's all.

D

Darth

I think you missunderstood my previous post,when i said "half baked" i was speaking about their functionality and wasn't aim to miui based roms,but even aosp,aokp,cm,etc roms that are not even tagged as beta.So basically i was just pointing that for being a beta it's quite stable,that's all.

I can see your point clearer now. ;)

I assumed miui...my bad. Cause it was n7 port or nothing. I'd never expect it to be perfect. Lol

Apologies for the misunderstanding. :)