Settings Apk Recompiling error pls. help

Search This thread

sabeeh102

Apr 11, 2014
Ernakulam
I decompiled settings.apk of Micromax A110 using apktool.I installed framework-res.I did not even touch any file of the decompiled directory.i recompiled it.and it is showing the following error.I cannot even add my name in the ROM i created and it is my first rom :( .is it any problem with apktool or java.i can get the output apk and it donot get installed in the rom.There is no settings in the app drawer.You people are awesome rom developers .pls help me.i just want to add this. developer name sabeeh. . Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• setting.txt
    15.4 KB · Views: 16
  • framework-res.apk
    6.6 MB · Views: 7
  • Settings.apk
    4.1 MB · Views: 17

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
I decompiled settings.apk of Micromax A110 using apktool.I installed framework-res.I did not even touch any file of the decompiled directory.i recompiled it.and it is showing the following error.I cannot even add my name in the ROM i created and it is my first rom :( .is it any problem with apktool or java.i can get the output apk and it donot get installed in the rom.There is no settings in the app drawer.You people are awesome rom developers .pls help me.i just want to add this. developer name sabeeh. . Thanks in advance.

have you installed proper deodexed framework and systemui apk?

Bikonja

Apr 23, 2014
Dublin
www.bikonja.com
These are just warnings the apk will compile fine...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

I would say the same thing, with a side note that while warnings are often dismissed because you can still compile and it MAY work, they are there for a reason. In this case, as far as I see, there are missing translations. It may or may not be pertinent, but it should be dismissed upon inspection, not upon realizing that "it compiles".