Comments about RO Acudroid V3 ICS Themed - 21/02/12 on Super Smooth Android 2.3.6 JQ9

Search This thread

mebkk

Mar 13, 2011
Calendar Problems

Just noticed a problem with Calendar:
On the original ROM in CAL settings I could select a default calendar to save event to - local or Google. I don't have this option now, and seems the app doesn’t recognize my registered account as when I try to create an event I get a pop up window saying: "Local calendar cannot sync with Google calendar. You need a Google account" + a selection box to "go to account and sync" where sync calendar is ticked and working (when creating event on Google I get it synced to the tab).
Is it something I can fix by settings or need a ROM update??

A

acubens

Just noticed a problem with Calendar:
On the original ROM in CAL settings I could select a default calendar to save event to - local or Google. I don't have this option now, and seems the app doesn’t recognize my registered account as when I try to create an event I get a pop up window saying: "Local calendar cannot sync with Google calendar. You need a Google account" + a selection box to "go to account and sync" where sync calendar is ticked and working (when creating event on Google I get it synced to the tab).
Is it something I can fix by settings or need a ROM update??

Did it work before? did you sync at the first time? Try reset your set maybe a other app broke something.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    use ES File Explorer.
    Just make sure you go to its setting, Root Option and enable its Root Explorer and Mount File System.

Then you can browse to "Favourite" and select the "/"
    and go to systems and edit the build.prop using its own internal ES Edit note, and it even make a backup of the original file for you.

A lot less step than what you needed to do there.