(KERNEL-STOCK ROM) AdrenalineForce Kernel based on SR3R sources-Dedicated to KM Spica

Search This thread

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
KERNEL FOR STOCK ROM

AdrenalinForce Kernel fully based on HP SR3R made by the KERNEL MASTER SPICA:

*Description:
-Ive built this kernel as per kosi2001's thread. Thanks to KOSI for the spread of Knowledge.
-thanks to SUPERSKILL for installing ubuntu on virtualbox.
-Thanks to the Kernel Master SPICA who guided me and gave me some knowledge and the stuff to do this. I have complied this with the knowledge Spica gave me.
-To honour the KERNEL MASTER SPICA I've named my system my PC as hp too and I started working on it following the instructions.
-Its fully based on sr3r sources which each one of us can access and available.
-Built with HP Pro ToolChain which spica provided before a week (Thanks to him).
-I tried first with linaro-android-toolchain but could not really get it working somehow.Maybe I wasnt good enough.Sorry for being so bad in this.
-I got overall better performance stability and fluidity with Spica's toolchain and I have tested with this for sometime now.
-Believe me...I am a noob. I have no programing knowledge. I am nowhere near a master like Spica. To be very frank I have just compiled from sr3r sources. I have no more knowledge than compilation so I cannot answer more technical question. Thank you for understanding.
Changelogs:

-the same as Sr3R2 changelogs.

Advantages:
-faster ,more battery friendly in my testing. I guessed its because of Spica bhai's toolchain. I have exactly used the same things and same way as he guided me....Just need to know why I have to do :p and what will happen if not....I have no idea frankly...I cant explain anymore:D
Just followed every bit of tutorial he gave me and that chat with him. Any technical issues I need to say...I am a noob :p and all was because of the toolchain and its master.

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO THE MASTER and those who have guided me and to those who made this wonderful world of ANDRIOD and O2X.

Download:

http://min.us/mnWhJxNI0

http://uploading.com/files/3b25f353/AdrenalinForce_BasedOnSr3R.zip/

Please give me a feedback which will allow me to learn but dont forget to THANK the KERNEL MASTER and ofcourse me.

I am in a world where each guy is helping me but I would dedicate this Kernel to a specific few below who were very helpful.

CREDITS:
KOSI(for his thread and spreading the knowledge)
SPICA(for instructions and toolchain)
SUPERSKILL(the guy who supports everybody and works silently)
and all those who will remain patient and supportive to test m first effort.

THANKS EVERYONE

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH UR DEVICE...DONT BLAME OTHERS

COMPCACHE easy tutorial:

Credits to Baltac :Link here

I leave the system management of voltages to the users as it is not applicable to each one of you.I have no issue with this Kernel.Thanks for the understanding.

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
uploaded the links...first time ...I am pretty nervous guys....sorry:p:eek:

Please check and give me a feedback...even if i dont understand some of the acronyms used....

Forgot to mention that it is the inspiration from some guys who made me realise that anyone can try making a kernel...Belief...Thanks Stefan for that. :)

Last edited:

spica1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
India
I'm very glad to try. And thanks for giving me 2 tons of credit:) but you deserve it:)
Congrets. I've not tried SR3R-Remake, eager I'm now:)
Btw nice name Adrenalin - epinephrine. Fight or flight response neurotransmitter

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stefan Gündhör

Oct 24, 2011
Hinterholz 8
THANKS mate...it was surely the trend started by all you guys...hopefully it is good:p and I can bravely say that an aviation engineer is not so bad:p

We should have had this movement towards much more custom (stock) kernels much earlier :) Good your're in! :cool: Any chance we can get back FPS kernel? Does anybody know anything about dr4go?

Last edited:

SuperSkill

Jun 25, 2011
Kristiansand
I've used it since your release, it does its job very good, fast and stable, smooth also :) Give me time to recharge for battery report(from current charge it seems good to, will charge now)

Good work :D

Sent from latest Django Manouche with SREEPRAJAY Kernel

Reactions: SREEPRAJAY

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Anyone installed this Kernel and have some feedback after flashing?

Superskill...mate...how is the battery performance...good bad ugly???;)
how do you rate the smoothness....
I will be happy to hear some good words about the work I did (even if I dont understand everything)...lol:D . By the way I am starting to understand a few things for sure...

Thanks

SuperSkill

Jun 25, 2011
Kristiansand
You will get my battery report either tonight or tomorrow morning, for now used 37% in 5.5 hours, light heavy usage, let's see how long it lasts mate :) BTW I don't OC :D

Sent from latest Django Manouche with latest SREEPRAJAY Kernel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KERNEL FOR STOCK ROM

AdrenalinForce Kernel fully based on HP SR3R made by the KERNEL MASTER SPICA:

*Description:
    -Ive built this kernel as per kosi2001's thread. Thanks to KOSI for the spread of Knowledge.
    -thanks to SUPERSKILL for installing ubuntu on virtualbox.
    -Thanks to the Kernel Master SPICA who guided me and gave me some knowledge and the stuff to do this. I have complied this with the knowledge Spica gave me.
    -To honour the KERNEL MASTER SPICA I've named my system my PC as hp too and I started working on it following the instructions.
    -Its fully based on sr3r sources which each one of us can access and available.
    -Built with HP Pro ToolChain which spica provided before a week (Thanks to him).
    -I tried first with linaro-android-toolchain but could not really get it working somehow.Maybe I wasnt good enough.Sorry for being so bad in this.
    -I got overall better performance stability and fluidity with Spica's toolchain and I have tested with this for sometime now.
    -Believe me...I am a noob. I have no programing knowledge. I am nowhere near a master like Spica. To be very frank I have just compiled from sr3r sources. I have no more knowledge than compilation so I cannot answer more technical question. Thank you for understanding.
    Changelogs:

-the same as Sr3R2 changelogs.

Advantages:
    -faster ,more battery friendly in my testing. I guessed its because of Spica bhai's toolchain. I have exactly used the same things and same way as he guided me....Just need to know why I have to do :p and what will happen if not....I have no idea frankly...I cant explain anymore:D
    Just followed every bit of tutorial he gave me and that chat with him. Any technical issues I need to say...I am a noob :p and all was because of the toolchain and its master.

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO THE MASTER and those who have guided me and to those who made this wonderful world of ANDRIOD and O2X.

Download:

http://min.us/mnWhJxNI0

http://uploading.com/files/3b25f353/AdrenalinForce_BasedOnSr3R.zip/

Please give me a feedback which will allow me to learn but dont forget to THANK the KERNEL MASTER and ofcourse me.

I am in a world where each guy is helping me but I would dedicate this Kernel to a specific few below who were very helpful.

CREDITS:
    KOSI(for his thread and spreading the knowledge)
    SPICA(for instructions and toolchain)
    SUPERSKILL(the guy who supports everybody and works silently)
    and all those who will remain patient and supportive to test m first effort.

THANKS EVERYONE

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH UR DEVICE...DONT BLAME OTHERS

COMPCACHE easy tutorial:

Credits to Baltac :Link here

I leave the system management of voltages to the users as it is not applicable to each one of you.I have no issue with this Kernel.Thanks for the understanding.
    uploaded the links...first time ...I am pretty nervous guys....sorry:p:eek:

Please check and give me a feedback...even if i dont understand some of the acronyms used....

Forgot to mention that it is the inspiration from some guys who made me realise that anyone can try making a kernel...Belief...Thanks Stefan for that. :)
    I'm very glad to try. And thanks for giving me 2 tons of credit:) but you deserve it:)
    Congrets. I've not tried SR3R-Remake, eager I'm now:)
    Btw nice name Adrenalin - epinephrine. Fight or flight response neurotransmitter

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
    Looks like an interesting kernel, appreciate you uploading here and i will be trying it out shortly! If i may ask is it compatible with EXT3 or 4 or both? Ill check what spicas thread said but thought id ask anyway :).

That battery life does look tasty, havent seen good life like that in awhile from my o2x!

you are trying STOCK right? just to confirm:p

why dont you try the DJANGO MANOUCHE RC2 with this Kernel...will make you happy and satisfied mate...see how I am smiling:) lol. there you have the possibility to try the Ext 3 or Ext 4 of this Kernel with the amazing Aroma installer. Thanks to the developers...Carburano (ROM)and Amarullz(Aroma)

Try it
    Will it work with temasek rom????

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA

It is for stock, temasek's is CM 7