Help Please

Search This thread

ReMuSeR

Feb 19, 2013
Hey guys i have a nexus 4 it was complete stock android experience no root no kernel nothing just pure android stock i got an update to update on 4.4.4 and after i updated it got stuck on nexus logo now i tried to flash back on stock 4.4.4 with nexus root toolkit by wugfresh and it still stuck on nexus logo

i tried 4.4.4 , 4.4.3, 4.4.2, 4.3 and every version is stuck on nexus logo is there anything i can do :( or my phone is history

help please

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Boot into the stock recovery and do a factory reset

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

ReMuSeR

Feb 19, 2013
That's a contradiction. Need to flash stock everything, even the recovery. Once you do that, and the phone is running correctly, then you basically start over again.

Sent with my Nexus® 10 minus 3

nop everything is STOCK and is not working still stuck on Logo any idea what should i do next HELP!

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
nop everything is STOCK and is not working still stuck on Logo any idea what should i do next HELP!

Can you get into recovery? Boot into the bootloader, then use the vol key to get to recovery. You'll see a deed android then hit vol up

ReMuSeR

Feb 19, 2013
Can you get into recovery? Boot into the bootloader, then use the vol key to get to recovery. You'll see a deed android then hit vol up

nop i see the dead android but im not able to eneter recovery mode ill check and flash again latest 4.4.4 and see again ? if i can enter recovery right now i am on 4.3 cant enter recovery mode

jeanpir60

Dec 20, 2013
If you want to go in recovery mode you can :

Install Nexus Root Toolkit
Install drivers USB
On your phone : boot into Bootloader
In NRT :
Advanced utilities : Launch
In Advanced utilities :
Boot / Flash Image
Boot (Temporary)
choose openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0-mako.img in C:\Program Files (x86)\WugFresh Development\data\Recovery_Custom\TWRP

You will be in TWRP