[Q] USB and MTP connection not working!!?

Search This thread

TylerMarshall256

Jan 11, 2013
Huntsville
I've done pretty much everything. I uninstalled kies and re installed it uninstalled the drivers and installed older ones. Rebooted and disconnected from the internet. O I also installed XP that didn't work so I re installed 7. Put in a few secret codes *#0808# .... I even booted into kali linux that didn't work worth a damn either. I even installed GMTP in terminal. I've tried different usb ports and I am using the stock USB cable that this phone came with. I mean I am really pissed right now the other day it was working just fine but since I wanna play some new games.. Nawww. What else could I do? The phone charges just fine so nothing is wrong with my hardware.
kQ16lIf.png

Last edited:

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Try a different data cable. They do go bad, much more easily than most people think.
And when trying the drivers, are you uninstalling them from device manager, or add/remove programs area?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

And in case it helps, ive got many different driver versions via the link in my sig.