[Solved] battery drained out and now stuck on battery charging screen

Search This thread

aliwaqas

May 25, 2010
Islamabad
Hi,

I flashed the newest CyanogenMOD nightly on my SGS II previously running Villain ROM 2.1 with CF-Root kernel. Things were ok but I missed out on battery getting extremely low. After some time the phone went dead [due to complete battery drain] so I plugged it via USB cable to my laptop's USB port. Now it's been over an hour and all I see is the empty battery symbol re-flashing every 3 seconds [It's the same grey empty battery with a circle in middle].

I have tried booting the phone normally as well as in recovery but nothing happens! The battery empty symbol keeps flashing. I tried accessing download mode but it says "Battery Low. Can't Download". Can anyone please help me with this ?

Should I wait for couple of more hours or is my phone screwed, bricked or whatever....

Last edited:

prodygee

Oct 19, 2009
Please try your AC adapter to charge. Keep it charging overnight just in case.

aliwaqas

May 25, 2010
Islamabad
don't have the AC adapter now because it's in my office. But tomorrow this is the first thing that I'll do when I go there. will report if it works....

prodygee

Oct 19, 2009
I hope it will work. Just keep it charging. That battery needs a kick in the A.

Teio

Sep 27, 2009
London
This was really what it needed :D I am sorry to reply so late because I forgot about the thread. And as long as the issue is solved, I would request moderator to close this or move to archive...

For how long did you keep the phone charging till you could turn it on?

Last edited:

bidomo

Aug 5, 2011
Tlalnepantla
Have the same problem, using original charger but is not taking any charge, keeps turning on and off trying to charge, battery is out of juice for like 2 months, should I let it keep trying?

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
Have the same problem, using original charger but is not taking any charge, keeps turning on and off trying to charge, battery is out of juice for like 2 months, should I let it keep trying?

Your battery needs shock

Wrap it in a plastic case and seal it, put it in deep fridger for 3 -4 hrs, take it out and leave it until it gets the room temprature.
Now you need to charge it with slighly higher amp voltage charger and hopefully it will revive

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

NK_Y520

May 11, 2018
LENOVO A6000 Confusing owner

I've got a problem in my phone, currently using a custom rom 7.1.2 by resurrection Remix on Lenovo A6000, I charged the battery normally upto 100, its discharge was normal till 71 percent. The battery dropped directly from 71 to 50 and now it has been at least 3hours that it is showing 50 percent. Few days ago I got another problem, the battery was 70 percent and then dropped to 53percent and then showed 69 percent. Anyone can help me please? I just wanna know if its just a minor bug or my battery has been screwed...

Top Liked Posts