ICS?

Search This thread

lilredstang

Sep 23, 2009
Does anyone know when we will see ICS. This phone will crush ICS as long they leave or slim down touchwiz.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using XDA

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
lol, have you seen ics touchwiz?

here is qbking77's reviews of FB17 one of the beta ics builds by samsung that was leaked

lets see how many new ics features there ;P

demonsavatar

Mar 17, 2012
I don't think there has been any official announcement by Tmobile or Samsung that we will get ICS. All the reviews of this phone around the internet just assume it will, eventually...

They may get around to it in a few months after every version of the SGS2 is updated...

Trev420

Jul 30, 2010
I don't think there has been any official announcement by Tmobile or Samsung that we will get ICS. All the reviews of this phone around the internet just assume it will, eventually...

They may get around to it in a few months after every version of the SGS2 is updated...

if I remember correctly, someone spotted a post on TMobile help center or something that blaze will be getting it soon

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston

Thanks, but Tmobile's promises are worth less than the 2 seconds it took me to scan that page. Actually, I'd like those seconds back. Learned this the hard way with the Vibrant, which would still be running Eclair if it were up to Tmobile. As it was, it took a full-on smear campaign to get Samsung to release a piss-poor update to Froyo that you had to know about to get, no OTA. So don't hold your breath on this one. I won't believe it until i see it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Trev420

Jul 30, 2010
i had a vibrant also so i know exactly how you feel.

but the guy said there was nothing "official" so i assumed he wanted to hear something from tmobile, so i put up the link.

not sure what else i could have done better here.

rbeier1221

Sep 11, 2010
Seems Samsung has gotten better with updates since then...I'd least I would hope so. Otherwise, I wouldn't even be looking at this phone.

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
Trev, I wasn't ranting at you, sorry if that was the impression. I am just a little pissed that T-Mo and Samsung always seem to make update promises, but never deliver. I really like the Blaze 4g, except for all the bloat, but I won't pick one up until it receives official ICS, or is supported by AOKP. I'm tired of hacked ROMs, and now that I have AOKP ICS for my Vibrant, I can never go back to gingerbread or lower.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

xWolf13

Jul 6, 2012
Ics if out. Trev doesnt know anyrhing so its aight. Jk lolol

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts