[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - maguro - JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

maniac2403

Oct 23, 2007
Toronto
So still no one has experienced the random pink led notification for absolutely no reason? It happens to me probably 4x a day or more and only goes away if I pull the notification menu down even though there is no notification there?!?!?! I have no disabled my led notifications completely but that sux :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Are you using LightFlow or any sort of LED control software? Simple way to check what's causing that is to go to the app and check when the LED lights up. If you are not using any LED software, then I would disable all notifications from apps individually and see if it is still happening. I personally never faced this.

Reactions: jroyalty7

jroyalty7

May 31, 2009
Buffalo
Are you using LightFlow or any sort of LED control software? Simple way to check what's causing that is to go to the app and check when the LED lights up. If you are not using any LED software, then I would disable all notifications from apps individually and see if it is still happening. I personally never faced this.

Yeah thatsbthe sad part... I have gone through every single app and disabled notifications and the only led I set up is the one in rom control. I haven't used lite flow the last 2 or so builds but this only started happening on b32 and has now carried over to b33 both by the way were clean flashes. It hasn't popped up since I disabled led notifications all together but I just feel like that's a crappy way of dealing with it. Somehow somewhere I'm getting a continued rogue notification and I can't pin it down. I've tried looking at log cat but I'm not that advanced lol! Its just pissing me off as if the unicorn wasn't enough hahaa :rolleyes:

maniac2403

Oct 23, 2007
Toronto
Yeah thatsbthe sad part... I have gone through every single app and disabled notifications and the only led I set up is the one in rom control. I haven't used lite flow the last 2 or so builds but this only started happening on b32 and has now carried over to b33 both by the way were clean flashes. It hasn't popped up since I disabled led notifications all together but I just feel like that's a crappy way of dealing with it. Somehow somewhere I'm getting a continued rogue notification and I can't pin it down. I've tried looking at log cat but I'm not that advanced lol! Its just pissing me off as if the unicorn wasn't enough hahaa :rolleyes:

I would do this. Install Lightflow as an accessibility service. Then, it should take over control of the LED, so that native apps don't show their notifications. I have a feeling that LightFlow overrides the native notifications. Try this out.

Reactions: jroyalty7

jroyalty7

May 31, 2009
Buffalo
I would do this. Install Lightflow as an accessibility service. Then, it should take over control of the LED, so that native apps don't show their notifications. I have a feeling that LightFlow overrides the native notifications. Try this out.

I was thinking of doing that as I have the same suspicions as you about it overriding system notifications I just didn't want another app chewing up memory on my phone. Plus I'd like to know why its only affecting me ie what the hell have I done to deserve this lol :D
Thanks for your suggestions though :beer:

Reactions: maniac2403

zolah

Oct 13, 2010
So still no one has experienced the random pink led notification for absolutely no reason? It happens to me probably 4x a day or more and only goes away if I pull the notification menu down even though there is no notification there?!?!?! I have no disabled my led notifications completely but that sux :mad:

isnt that something to do with the swagger?

javi3k

Mar 21, 2012
anyone know how to hide navigation bar when we play a game im playing zenonia 4 but nav never hide,

3py0n

Nov 25, 2010
I have tried multiple times and also tried to search this thread but can't seem to solve this issue....

After I flash the ROM and then gapps, I don't get all the apps!!! I only get gmail and play store. There is no youtube or maps for some reason :( Kinda annoying but my friend who flashed as well got his...

Also is there no way to remove "News and Weather"? lol titanium backup can't find it.

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
I have tried multiple times and also tried to search this thread but can't seem to solve this issue....

After I flash the ROM and then gapps, I don't get all the apps!!! I only get gmail and play store. There is no youtube or maps for some reason :( Kinda annoying but my friend who flashed as well got his...

Also is there no way to remove "News and Weather"? lol titanium backup can't find it.

get it from the play store. and "News and Weather is there"... "News & Weather 1.3.04"

RayGarden

Jun 22, 2009
Hardinxveld-Giessendam

I think you need to do the following:

Delete your Google Account in Menu -> Accounts and Synchronization

Then go to Menu -> Apps (all Apps) -> Google Services Framework
* Delete Account and Wipe Cache

Reboot your phone and Add your Google Account in Accounts and Synchronization

Now open Play Store and see if your back on track.

Let me know.

Shtsh

Jun 4, 2011
Minsk
Bug: Words autocorrection doesn't work when using russian language. Russian dictionary is downloaded. Checked on builds 30-33.

3py0n

Nov 25, 2010
I think you need to do the following:

Delete your Google Account in Menu -> Accounts and Synchronization

Then go to Menu -> Apps (all Apps) -> Google Services Framework
* Delete Account and Wipe Cache

Reboot your phone and Add your Google Account in Accounts and Synchronization

Now open Play Store and see if your back on track.

Let me know.

I was able to get those apps but now when I launch Maps it says login failed :S But it's alright I guess? Not sure what is saved in Maps anyway....

Anyone know how to "hide" apps in the app drawer or create folders? That's one HUGE thing that's lacking in Android right now. Only Launcher Pro has that function, from what I have experienced.

Staggers

Sep 9, 2010
I was able to get those apps but now when I launch Maps it says login failed :S But it's alright I guess? Not sure what is saved in Maps anyway....

Anyone know how to "hide" apps in the app drawer or create folders? That's one HUGE thing that's lacking in Android right now. Only Launcher Pro has that function, from what I have experienced.

Both Nova Launcher and Apex allow you to hide apps in the app drawer, and unlike Launcher Pro they're actually made for ICS.

Swyped from my AOKP-fueled G-Nex

3py0n

Nov 25, 2010
Both Nova Launcher and Apex allow you to hide apps in the app drawer, and unlike Launcher Pro they're actually made for ICS.

Swyped from my AOKP-fueled G-Nex

wait what?!?! Nova Launcher lets you hide apps?!?! How...I've tried like everything practically...can't seem to find it. And atm I'm liking Nova more than apex...though I have tried both I can't seem to see the major differences...

truthlesshero

Apr 28, 2010
wait what?!?! Nova Launcher lets you hide apps?!?! How...I've tried like everything practically...can't seem to find it. And atm I'm liking Nova more than apex...though I have tried both I can't seem to see the major differences...

You need nova prime to do it...the one that comes with aokp is the free version...you need to buy the prime version in order to hide apps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Whitehawkx builds Unofficial AOKP

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    Roman! AOKP sucks at the moment! Please do something innovative!

Bad dev....

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

Bad user
    Seriously though

If AOKP sucks, don't let the door hit you on the way out :D
    you could clearly see it was downloaded 3000+ times.

People are sickening. Always thinking they are better than you and always have worthless **** to say to make them selves feel superior or better than you. How much does it really bother you people? Always wasting my time reading your smart ass remarks did you really have to waste posts to correct this person? His post helped me to know there was a new build without having to scroll back pages but posts like yours are what gets me. So much juvenile drama makes me wonder how old most are. How bad would it have hurt you to just ignore his post without adding to it with more senseless posts? Give it a rest you will be ok. Don't worry I bet he won't dare do it again.
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    AOKP JB first nightly: http://mirror.xfer.in/maguro/aokp_maguro_jb-0729.zip source: aokp_rom twitter
    GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip source: goo.im/gapps
    GAPPS PICASA WORKING: http://goo.im/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-eos-signed.zip source: http://goo.im/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/gapps/

Features so far:
    ROM Control -> General UI -> Misc -> Enable Volume Panel
    ROM Control -> General UI -> Misc -> Show notification count
    ROM Control -> LED options -> LED On/Off
    ROM Control -> Clock -> Clock style
    ROM Control -> Clock -> AM/PM style
    ROM Control -> Clock -> Day of the week
    ROM Control -> Toggles -> Enable Toggles
    ROM Control -> Toggles -> Toggle order
    ROM Control -> Toggles -> Toggle Layout
    ROM Control -> Toggles -> Advanced settings -> Toggle style
    ROM Control -> Toggles -> Advanced settings -> Reset toggles
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery icon style
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery icon in notification
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery bar options ->
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery bar options -> Battery bar location
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery bar options -> Battery bar style
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery bar options -> Charging animation
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery bar options -> Battery bar color
    ROM Control -> Battery -> Battery bar options -> Battery bar thickness
    ROM Control -> Navigation bar -> Menu location
    ROM Control -> Navigation bar -> Menu visibility
    ROM Control -> Navigation bar -> Navigation quantity
    ROM Control -> Navigation bar -> Navigation bar buttons
    ROM Control -> Navigation bar -> Advanced settings -> Navigation bar height
    ROM Control -> Navigation bar -> Advanced settings -> Navigation bar height landscape
    ROM Control -> Navigation bar -> Advanced settings -> Navigation bar width
    Themes -> Theme Chooser

..this should avoid a lot of repeating questions :)

Bugs I have:
    Gallery wont sync (TeamEos gApps fix this)
    Navigation bar longpress action Menu wont work in launcher (wont go to settings)

It's impressive to see how many features they already have included - considering they started from scratch! and I must say the butter really makes the 4.1 smooth!
    It can't be long before all their features is included!