Search This thread

amruthdada

Jan 11, 2014
i friends i need nand rom for my cloned samsung galaxy s4 i9500
i failed to backup with droidtools :(:(

please help me now..

i have attached all my phone description
please check and provide suitable rom.
i tired with one rom which i found on internet..it got flashed successfully but it comes it boot log but does not go further..

my mobile full info is given in the image

please help me with suitable rom..
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: hylex5@yahoo.com

amruthdada

Jan 11, 2014

cDie

May 8, 2013
try use cwm to flash. i prefer use cwm then flashtool to flash new roms. easy.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

amruthdada

Jan 11, 2014
try use cwm to flash. i prefer use cwm then flashtool to flash new roms. easy.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i tried many ways...i got a rom where everything is fine but the problem is with the system file in the rom..as its not correct... when i download rom to mobile through sp tool..it gets loaded but when i switch on the phone..only till boot screen phone works...but after boot screen it gets stucks and no further procedings..

i need system .zip or image file for mtk6572 i9500 cloned s4... nand rom....

amruthdada

Jan 11, 2014
its stuck here...its taking charge also...but not going further after this...check the image and plzz help me

Attachments

• boot-200x300.png
    boot-200x300.png
    6 KB · Views: 79

cDie

May 8, 2013
i tried many ways...i got a rom where everything is fine but the problem is with the system file in the rom..as its not correct... when i download rom to mobile through sp tool..it gets loaded but when i switch on the phone..only till boot screen phone works...but after boot screen it gets stucks and no further procedings..

i need system .zip or image file for mtk6572 i9500 cloned s4... nand rom....

buddy . . now you're on the half way to "brick your phone". better you ask from the experts about this.

next time, when you want to flash ROMs. better use CWM to flash. if you not a good mod, don't use flashtool.

i am sorry. i can't help you on with you already go through before that . .

gugelfive

Apr 2, 2014
Jakarta
buddy . . now you're on the half way to "brick your phone". better you ask from the experts about this.

next time, when you want to flash ROMs. better use CWM to flash. if you not a good mod, don't use flashtool.

i am sorry. i can't help you on with you already go through before that . .

i think he has ubifs phone thats why he cant go to cwm...cmiiw
you need to find roms who built with nand, not emmc, you could tell most by looking at scater file, if it has emmc in it then it most likely not gonna work for you...one think to keep in mind is lcd driver, you have to know your lcd driver, and match it..my internet kindda error but if you could try download from needroms.com find roms that posted by ghiray, its a nand roms with 480x854 lcd(fwvga) sadly its for 4,7" phone
mine was 5" so its kindda crop for me and im still trying to get my roms also, but for now its work for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i friends i need nand rom for my cloned samsung galaxy s4 i9500
    i failed to backup with droidtools :(:(

please help me now..

i have attached all my phone description
    please check and provide suitable rom.
    i tired with one rom which i found on internet..it got flashed successfully but it comes it boot log but does not go further..

my mobile full info is given in the image

please help me with suitable rom..
    thanks