touchpad lag on JB

Search This thread

AchillesNo1

Apr 28, 2014
Everytime I play on an emulator such as N64oid or SNESdroid, my fps drops drastically if i touch the gamepad keys at all. Unfortunately, I use my C pad on the right gamepad, and it does work, but it lags badly. When I tried to play Modern Combat 4, I noticed the same issue was there. I could not play because the gamepad I use to move my guy around was lagging. Is there any fix to this?

I am using LuPuSKernel JB v8 with JB 4.1.2

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel Fold
Everytime I play on an emulator such as N64oid or SNESdroid, my fps drops drastically if i touch the gamepad keys at all. Unfortunately, I use my C pad on the right gamepad, and it does work, but it lags badly. When I tried to play Modern Combat 4, I noticed the same issue was there. I could not play because the gamepad I use to move my guy around was lagging. Is there any fix to this?

yep ive seen the same thing on every JB rom. If im not correct the reason is because the touchpad drivers are not offically for JB and have been back ported not compiled form JB source. currently unfix able.

Reactions: AchillesNo1

AchillesNo1

Apr 28, 2014
yep ive seen the same thing on every JB rom. If im not correct the reason is because the touchpad drivers are not offically for JB and have been back ported not compiled form JB source. currently unfix able.

I'm having trouble finding a decent rom for gaming that supports the touchpads without lag. What roms will work? This problem is slightly annoying since it makes it impossible to play Modern Combat and a lot of other games...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.