[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

Sörnäinen

STOP buying LG products, this asshole company have to go to bankruptcy!

Don't overdo it. I can only repeat my Motorola experience: No updates at all (not slow, like LG, but NONE AT ALL) and a locked bootloader, so custom ROMs hard to do and kernel development impossible.

Of course LG makes bad decisions in their update schedule. A lot of companies do these days. It's a nuisance.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

orbital_71

Apr 22, 2012
Temasek, i had flash mine cwm to 5.0.2.8. Mine question is how to make mine backup to mnt/emmc? i
had try both int and ext cwm but it still backup to removable sdcard. Tks
Sent from my LG-P990

cool.guy

Jun 23, 2011
BH City
Try build 129. There is some little issue about the camera in some cases in build 130, indeed. It'll be solved in 131.

Temasek is doing an awesome job, we must thank him a lot. :)

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda app-developers app

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
I can't seem to replicate the camera opening issues. I have the following launch times (which I think has been the same ever since):

CM7 camera (kostja) = 1 second delay
LG camera (kostja) = 2 second delay
System uptime = 2 days 8 hours 20 minutes

joel8736

Sep 8, 2007
23hrs and 5minutes my camera took 3-5 seconds to open

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda premium

I had this issue. For me it was linked to memory management. Time after time i installed widgets and a lot of not very usefull apps. Some of these apps where installed as service running in background and consuming a lot of memory. When you launch an apps which need more memory than available the system has to freeze some process, and it tooks time.
Now after uninstalling most of my unused widget and "service" apps launching apps is much much faster.
I have used "system panel" apps to check which process and apps was memory consuming.

Ajsh

Jun 18, 2012
Lund
Reactions: solrakk6

coolacrille

Dec 20, 2010
Skövde
My gallery is acting strange. In my camera folder, thumbs display correctly. But a few of the pics are not opened correctly. I click the thumb to display pic in fullscreen, the gallery shows me a deleted photo(taken and deleted yesterday). The old file is deleted and new one is intact in memory card when I check with file manager.

I tried clearing data for Gallery and thought that would do the trick but no...

(And about my issue with Facebook. Uninstalled it, lag is GONE. Trying to work with Friendcaster/Seesmic but it's less than optimal. )

Lovrium

Sep 13, 2010
@temasek Is there any progress in CM10 development for O2X?

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
My gallery is acting strange. In my camera folder, thumbs display correctly. But a few of the pics are not opened correctly. I click the thumb to display pic in fullscreen, the gallery shows me a deleted photo(taken and deleted yesterday). The old file is deleted and new one is intact in memory card when I check with file manager.

I tried clearing data for Gallery and thought that would do the trick but no...

(And about my issue with Facebook. Uninstalled it, lag is GONE. Trying to work with Friendcaster/Seesmic but it's less than optimal. )

Have you tried deleting the thumbnail cache in your DCIM folder?
Usually at:
sdcard/DCIM/.thumbnails

(you can delete the entire folder, it will get rebuilt on next restart.)

I thought Temasek was just building CM10 for the GS3? Not the O2X.
In any case, with CM9 still unstable, good luck in getting CM10 for O2X.

Reactions: coolacrille

coolacrille

Dec 20, 2010
Skövde
Have you tried deleting the thumbnail cache in your DCIM folder?
Usually at:
sdcard/DCIM/.thumbnails

(you can delete the entire folder, it will get rebuilt on next restart.)

I looked around but wasnt sure what was safe to delete. But like I said, thumbs are correct but they open deleted images... Will try now!

Edit: deleted entire thumbnail folder and two thumbdata files in the DCIM folder. Gallery rebuilt it but the same thing happens.

Last edited:

hadi_rena

Sep 1, 2011
Bandung

I'm afraid that also impossible because as far as I know O2X usb port doesn't supply enough power to hold another device. But I never try testing OTG with ICS so please don't quote me. I use OTG checker against GB and they tell it wasn't supported

Don't give high hope to CM 10 till they (LG / NVIDIA) release drivers for ICS :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts