so is there a stable ICS rom for SGS?

Search This thread

FinancialWar

Feb 7, 2011
Sydney
guys I have not been following the mobile scene for nearly four months now. Just want to find out if there are stable releases of ICS for i9000? Not interested in Alpha, Beta builds.

Thanks.

amin12345

May 9, 2011
To be honest none of the ICS roms are perfectly stable yet. They are not like the GB roms stability wise.. Ill give it another 2-4 month before they fix most of the buggs.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Reactions: zmalach

haloimplant

Aug 19, 2010
Almost three weeks with ICSSGS and Semaphore and I've had exactly one random reboot. It's not perfect but it's pretty close. I also OC a bit so that could be to blame.

squirtsy

May 2, 2011
Definitely Dark Knight 3. Ive had no issues whatsoever, its the latest 4.0.4, and has awesome battery life

kem1337

Feb 12, 2012
Hi,

I havo only tried wanam's rom. It's pretty cool.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

dk206

Oct 8, 2010
London, United Kingdom
Great... three replys, three different recommendations.

Get lost you're original post was pathetic this one is even more so absurd. You walk in here asking a question without even doing any research. And expect to be spoon fed.

Cut the attitude and sarcasm before anything else. State of mind some peeps on here are in....jeez...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

raduit

Mar 14, 2012
dark knight v3

a good and stable rom is dark knight v3
- some little bugs but works good
and good life batery and speed

FinancialWar

Feb 7, 2011
Sydney
thanks guys for your replies. It seems to me that ICS for i9000 is still at premature age. I will come back in four months time to see if I should flash ICS onto my i9000.

in the meantime, those already have ICS on their i9000 have fun.

peace out.

kettont

Jan 14, 2012
He said not interesting in Alpha and beta build, but all the ICS rom out there on XDA are alpha and beta build. If you want a stable ICS, request Samsung build for you one. ;)) just kidding

blessonje

Jul 24, 2010
SGS RC4.2 seems good

installed SGS RC4.2 with semphore 0.9.5 kernal .. seems good..but no t9 dialer thats def a setback for me..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great... three replys, three different recommendations.

Get lost you're original post was pathetic this one is even more so absurd. You walk in here asking a question without even doing any research. And expect to be spoon fed.

Cut the attitude and sarcasm before anything else. State of mind some peeps on here are in....jeez...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
    To be honest none of the ICS roms are perfectly stable yet. They are not like the GB roms stability wise.. Ill give it another 2-4 month before they fix most of the buggs.

if you have time just try as more
    you are the best judger of yourself

others’s recommendation is just reference