[Android 2.3+] EyeSpy - Face detection wake app

Search This thread

BatGnat

Jun 11, 2009
Sydney
Latest version has changed to UN locker.

But it does not unlock the free version.

Sent using Magic

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

BatGnat said:
Latest version has changed to UN locker.

But it does not unlock the free version.

Sent using Magic

It still wasn't working. I needed to wipe data, uninstall both, install lite, then click on unlock in app and to download unlock to get it too work.

Ok now.

Thanks for quick response.

Shadow89

Oct 30, 2011
How much does this affect the battery?
I have been looking for something like this, but I am scared of purchasing a good app, just to have it kill my battery because the camera is always on.

Thanks

Scrawson

Apr 6, 2012
I'm curious as well.

I have been looking for something like this, but I am scared of purchasing a good app, just to have it kill my battery because the camera is always on.

Thanks

Ya, it seems like it would do a number on a battery to keep the camera open, but also keep the CPU high doing processing.

Anyone using this program that could do like a couple 15 minute tests with the screen off and this program either running or not?

travisn000

Oct 13, 2007

Thanks

I've been using the old "smart stay" app for a handful of days, and I've seen no change in battery life.

From what I understand the App only uses the camera to snap a quick picture for face recognition half way through the screen time out time; if it sees one it restart s there timer. it also has a root option to only activate when the touch screen hasn't been used, which further reduced the frequency of camera use.