[THEME]°°DJC Taskbar Leo 6.5°° V4(Fix 1.66volumeIcon)released! 27-01-2010

Search This thread

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
hmm... i have the default theme.. with the default shortcuts on today screen (3x3) .. i have installed skyfire, the 3 official htc updates , igo8, resco explorer with plugin registry, dutty's task manager, bsb tweaks 1.5 with framework 3.5 and sdkcerts. By the way, the DJC taskbar is installed in the phone memory.. The ROM is italian, 1.48.408.1 .. also, why not include in the installer other languages, like italian

yes why?i don't know,give me the files i will include it :)
i have dutch rom and its working fine!
with the apps your using normal there is no conflict,maybe because of italian you think?

chris10230

May 19, 2008
does someone know for what are these unskinned icons please?

attachment.php

The top must be something to do with uploading (youtube facebook maybe?)

2nd down printer program thing maybe

3rd down sending mms?

The bottom one is what data connection is available but cannot connect to it (unavailable). I think....

All my best guesses

Also great work on the taskbar looks great!

CAMY7272

May 16, 2008
Nantes
Hello, I just installed your version DJC LEO TaskBar V4B that looks really great but I have problems:
The clock icon is still there
The battery icon is not present
The taskmanager icon (white line and triangle does not appear) For cons the red cross icon and v is green ok
Could you help me
Thank you

CAMY7272

May 16, 2008
Nantes
sorry I forgot completely disabled this feature.
Small subsidiary question: what is the name of the cab file which provides the analog clock next to the numeric horloe on the page now?
Thank you in advance for your help
:D

endursa

Dec 26, 2008
Linz
hi first i gotta say thanks for skinning the speakerphone icon in v4!
but i found a bug with your taskbar, i had v3 before and i installdd the htc sms hotfix, by the time i didn't know that the hotfix installs a new sms dll file in which also the icon is stored, i recognized the sms icon wasn't skinned anymore! but i tought maybe it's a bug. so i installed v4 of your nice taskbar and the sms icon was skinned again but also the bug when sms got stuck in the outbox was back! so i installed the hotfix again, now sms sending works but the sms icon isn't skinned anymore. i think you have to take the dll fron the hotfix and add the skin to it to get it working again!

ivakissolo

Dec 12, 2009
Vidin
I want to ask is there a version of this bar for Touch Diamond? A frend of mine has liked it very much and he wants to get one for his device. Or if there is not, can he install this one on Diamond, will it work propertly? Thanks!

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
hi first i gotta say thanks for skinning the speakerphone icon in v4!
but i found a bug with your taskbar, i had v3 before and i installdd the htc sms hotfix, by the time i didn't know that the hotfix installs a new sms dll file in which also the icon is stored, i recognized the sms icon wasn't skinned anymore! but i tought maybe it's a bug. so i installed v4 of your nice taskbar and the sms icon was skinned again but also the bug when sms got stuck in the outbox was back! so i installed the hotfix again, now sms sending works but the sms icon isn't skinned anymore. i think you have to take the dll fron the hotfix and add the skin to it to get it working again!

Thanks for the feedback,i will take a look :)

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
I want to ask is there a version of this bar for Touch Diamond? A frend of mine has liked it very much and he wants to get one for his device. Or if there is not, can he install this one on Diamond, will it work propertly? Thanks!

in my signature you will find a version that works in diamond,look in bluelightning or bluewave titanium but the start icon is also changed in this theme.

johnk1973

Dec 8, 2004
manchester
Can anyone tell me what this icon means? I've had it all day and i can't access the internet on my phone or get my emails, etc. In fact i seem to have lost two of my email accounts at the moment! Not blaming these icons because I've been very happy for the last month, just trying to work out what is wrong with my phone.

Attachments

• CapScr0001-crop.jpg
    CapScr0001-crop.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 48

Top Liked Posts