(APP)(Updated 27-04-2012) Sense_4_Clock_Widget_v4_WVGA_MDPI_Device >>>

Search This thread

Andrea D

Mar 31, 2012
Cesena
I've tried to get an idea or even fix it by messing with decompiled files of other apps like google news or yahoo weather but since apktool was not-so-compatibile with ICS apks i can't recompile the apps :( It cannot be done without modyfing source code or rewriting the app from scratch :( sorry.

Ok, so (as it was told a few posts before) there is no need to cry. I've found another htc-sense-4-alike-widget with working weather (u can even choose weather and location provider!) here -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809
have fun :D

I think this one was better looking! I've tried so many Sense 4 alike widgets but this one is the best, I'd want it to be fixed !!

Reactions: Iperzampem0

babadilla

Oct 9, 2009
Is there any way to work its weather update cause it was ****ing cool with qHD screens! Fancy widgets sucks when it comes to qHD unfortunately...

blue_whale250

Oct 16, 2012
weather

I'm unable to get weather update on this widget tried every htc sense 4 widget available on this page but but there is no weather appearing on widget please help guys

Hobbesfed

Jul 20, 2012
I'm unable to get weather update on this widget tried every htc sense 4 widget available on this page but but there is no weather appearing on widget please help guys

You cannot get weather no matter what unless the person who posted this widget changes the weather API. Google's API is no longer available.(or was it down? something like that, either way, it doesnt work.) Until he changes the API, you cant get weather.

Oh, and if you want a working weather sense 4 widget, try this one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

It was also posted by others a few pages back so make sure you click their thanks meters as well. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Gnaver

Oct 14, 2010
Ill be glad for rework with new API to have working weather

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda premium

Andrea D

Mar 31, 2012
Cesena
Please can someone work on it and add another widget API ?
A developer should fix it cause it's the best Sense clock ever made!

erosan

Jan 19, 2013
hi
i have Huawei IDEOS X5 | MIUI-XJ | 2.3.30 V4_up3 | 06.01.2012 rom. i installed sense theme but weather does not work. :(
can you help me?
thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai sorry for my bad english ....

this is sense 4 clock widget moddification from lp sense clock widget hope you like it,...... it not look fine on ics rom with htc sense launcher but work fine in ics rom with other launcher ( tested with go launcher ex ) and this is for hdpi only ( tested with 480x800 & 480x854 device ) ...... :D
    My Rom is RCMIX 3D 4.0 with 60% trans notification bar...

Sense_4_Clock_White_V3 and black V2 more perfect now and maybe work in mdpi device (not tested)..... I have change clock background in white version and resize the widget in both version so maybe it look fine in most 3rd launcher tested with go launcher ex, MIUI Launcher and Latest Xperia S home Please try it...

Sense 4 clock white v 3.1 uploaded fix for mdpi device and and change some weather image ......

if you like/download it please push thanks button below...;)
    doh, brain fart :eek: i was thinking of something else while i was typing. i still have my mytouch, so ill try it on that. looks great btw ;)

hai please test this and give me screen shot.....:)
    This is sense clock :) (mod fancy widget)
    i find this in XDA forum
    FancySense_044_Celsius.apk (4.45 MB) - 4x2
    FancySense_044_4x1.apk (4.45 MB) 4x1

This is orginal source:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

Remeber Click THANX :)
    nice

Thanks to creator, my screen is better than ever!

I like sense 3.5 clock too. but its so old graphic...3.5

So, I tried modify it.

If this make problem. I will delete it.
    any way to get a qhd version of this? a lot of people would be very thankful! :D

attachment.php