[Drivers] HTC Drivers for Windows - Several Versions

Search This thread

ParpuZ

Oct 26, 2013
HTC

I suspect you're using Win 8.1? I think the drivers still are not working quite right with Windows 8.1 and older versions of HBOOT (like our phone has).

I am using windows 8.1 & already tried (include yours) so many drivers to get communicate with HTC via fastboot but fail to do so,every thing is fine but when ever I boot into boot loader device manager show me an error & a msg appear "device or usb is not recognize" etc, do you have any solution ? thanks

Attachments

• edddd.jpg
    edddd.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Ujku80

Jan 22, 2008
I have the same problem: USB device is not recognized
I have and HTC Amaze 4G

Please let me know when there is a solution for this
Thanks
Ujku80

Reactions: ParpuZ

Colomonster

Aug 1, 2010
Big Apple Circus
question

sorry for hatching an old egg, but i just received my htc dna and am on a dinosaur of a computer since my other machine is a mac... does this file mean i do not have to install the htc stuff when i plug my phone in? because the sync manager is not installing when i do, i get errors i have installed this, and my computer still does not see the phone... any suggestions? i am at my wits end trying to install the drivers just so my phone can be seen... i even downloaded the htc sync from htc and it told me "abnormal program termination" grrrrr any help would be appreciated.

GamerOnOne

May 17, 2014
Thanks for your reply, I am using USB 2.& still same problem.

I have the same problem: USB device is not recognized
I have and HTC Amaze 4G

Please let me know when there is a solution for this
Thanks
Ujku80

Are you using usb 3.0? Try using 2.0. Adb and all that don't really play well with udb 3.0 yet

I am using windows 8.1 & already tried (include yours) so many drivers to get communicate with HTC via fastboot but fail to do so,every thing is fine but when ever I boot into boot loader device manager show me an error & a msg appear "device or usb is not recognize" etc, do you have any solution ? thanks

sorry for hatching an old egg, but i just received my htc dna and am on a dinosaur of a computer since my other machine is a mac... does this file mean i do not have to install the htc stuff when i plug my phone in? because the sync manager is not installing when i do, i get errors i have installed this, and my computer still does not see the phone... any suggestions? i am at my wits end trying to install the drivers just so my phone can be seen... i even downloaded the htc sync from htc and it told me "abnormal program termination" grrrrr any help would be appreciated.

Use the Mac, you don't need the drivers.

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

Windows 8.1 fix after the Update: http://xdaforums.com/droid-incredib...er-fix-windows-8-1-update-2-fastboot-t2831385

Colomonster

Aug 1, 2010
Big Apple Circus
Cool. Yeah I solved it a long time ago. Needed a better machine. Once I was rooted the mac works fine. You need a pc to root. Thanks for the new drivers

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JossconZ

Aug 15, 2016
Thought for sure installing one of these would help me install HTC DIAG driver on my windows xp machine, but no luck.
Thanks for putting these up though.

Top Liked Posts