No Data on Find 7 & Tmobile

Search This thread

Gs0230

Oct 22, 2012
New York
I have no Data on my find 7 x9076. i cant see a icon and there is no connection i have checked apn it seems fine

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
I have no Data on my find 7 x9076. i cant see a icon and there is no connection i have checked apn it seems fine
Check out the this or OPPO forums. I recall someone else with the same issue on T-Mobile. I think it was pertaining to the Chinese version of 2.0.x. Which O/S you're running, rooted/ not rooted, custom kernel etc will help you get a cleared answer.

Raptor23x

Sep 15, 2009
Check out the this or OPPO forums. I recall someone else with the same issue on T-Mobile. I think it was pertaining to the Chinese version of 2.0.x. Which O/S you're running, rooted/ not rooted, custom kernel etc will help you get a cleared answer.

Go down in the APN Settings and Change APN Protocol to IPV4, this fixes it.

Reactions: jfandl

jfandl

Feb 18, 2010
Solved: No Data Connection / Network TMobile

I just installed Omni ROM after having all the issues with the 2.1.5 Color O/S and not getting notifications. Ever since installing it, it would not work on Cellular data, WIFI only. Sure enough the APN protocol was set to IPV6 and prevented it from connecting. Once I changed this, I instantly connected to LTE! Thanks for the tip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.