[Q]Should I continue OpenPhone7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nightwolf117

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane, Queensland
Just one question for you my friend, what exactly he as worked apart from lying, and did you just say HIS ROM? Where is it? I am dying to use it.
I have full respect each and every developer and contributer wheather he has made ROM of submitted a theme and would Thank them thousand times instead of thanking this thug who has broken his promises again and again and you guys are still trusting him.
Btw as all i can say about my bollywood dialog is in the thumbnail.

OI I WASN'T LYING

And I ain't no THUG

Sent from my iPhone 3GS via Tapatalk

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
PISS OFF

Sent from my Samsung Focus i917 via Board Express

I think this just about sums up the OP's attitude.

"A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words."

Judging by your words, you are angry at being found out.

Judging by your actions (or lack thereof), it would appear that you are all talk and no action...

I am going to close this now. Stop making coming soon threads, stop posting things you cannot back up. No coming soon, no ETA, no anything. Post something WHEN IT IS DONE, and not a moment before. This stinks to me of thanks-whoring or reputation-attempting-to-build...

And connecting a SATA hard drive into another PC doesn't take too long, then just bypass the NTFS permissions and you've got the file :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't take this the wrong way CJJames. I've been surfing XDA for a while now and I realized something.

You are a chronic liar. You try to act like your so cool but your really not.

You try to flaunt the stupidest things, the thing that comes to mind is that porsche BB. Shut me up, prove that you actually have it. I mean all your posts honestly rub me the wrong way. I can't even ignore it because you post so much on almost all the threads. Im sure you'll come up with an excuse like "oh. my gf won't let me take a picture of it" or "oh we sold it already." Another one of your trademark CJJames im a douchebag lies.

You are the definition of an assclown. Your "openphone" project was the last straw. I've had so much trust in you regarding this project but all i saw was pushed back dates. You say one thing, then you say another. Oh and your signature "sent from blah blah blah. open phone 1.0" is BS. Like dude, seriously, why do you feel a need to lie to people and string people on.

Even in the marketplace, you try to make deals you can't go through with. You said you would buy Leo's galaxy, YOU NEVER DID. You said you were gonna get that i9100 for the DVD's. YOU NEVER DID. Your just a fat effing liar.

I could care less about being banned for this post. Someone needs to call you out on your BS, which you have alot of.

Who the **** releases, "Coming Soon" threads. You showed no ****ing proof about this stupid project. You said you have no comp yet you can't post legit screens of the OS. Oh you don't have a camera now? EVen though you list like 5 phones in your signature? Still can't take a pic? Why don't you say the truth and admit that you don't have ****. I wasted my time checking that thread everyday to see if there is any progress. WHat i see is not progress but you just yapping ****ing nonsense.

I guess because you're not in the spotlight you figured it was time for you to make another thread to remind people your here. Your "what should i do about blah blah blah openphone." Oh, still didn't post proof? whats new?

Have fun with your Optimus one and your cracked hd2 and your focus. Im sure you'll get a galaxy s3 cause your so persistant on offering those crap phones to people.

Sorry if this comes off rude and **** if i get banned. Your an assclown and a liar.

btw, i find it so odd that you commit to buying so many phones in the marketplace, no less an expensive phone like the MX you asid you were gonna buy, yet you still use old, cracked phones. +1 on another fib. nice one pally!
    PISS OFF

Sent from my Samsung Focus i917 via Board Express

I think this just about sums up the OP's attitude.

"A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words."

Judging by your words, you are angry at being found out.

Judging by your actions (or lack thereof), it would appear that you are all talk and no action...

I am going to close this now. Stop making coming soon threads, stop posting things you cannot back up. No coming soon, no ETA, no anything. Post something WHEN IT IS DONE, and not a moment before. This stinks to me of thanks-whoring or reputation-attempting-to-build...

And connecting a SATA hard drive into another PC doesn't take too long, then just bypass the NTFS permissions and you've got the file :)
    Don't take this the wrong way CJJames. I've been surfing XDA for a while now and I realized something.

You are a chronic liar. You try to act like your so cool but your really not.

You try to flaunt the stupidest things, the thing that comes to mind is that porsche BB. Shut me up, prove that you actually have it. I mean all your posts honestly rub me the wrong way. I can't even ignore it because you post so much on almost all the threads. Im sure you'll come up with an excuse like "oh. my gf won't let me take a picture of it" or "oh we sold it already." Another one of your trademark CJJames im a douchebag lies.

You are the definition of an assclown. Your "openphone" project was the last straw. I've had so much trust in you regarding this project but all i saw was pushed back dates. You say one thing, then you say another. Oh and your signature "sent from blah blah blah. open phone 1.0" is BS. Like dude, seriously, why do you feel a need to lie to people and string people on.

Even in the marketplace, you try to make deals you can't go through with. You said you would buy Leo's galaxy, YOU NEVER DID. You said you were gonna get that i9100 for the DVD's. YOU NEVER DID. Your just a fat effing liar.

I could care less about being banned for this post. Someone needs to call you out on your BS, which you have alot of.

Who the **** releases, "Coming Soon" threads. You showed no ****ing proof about this stupid project. You said you have no comp yet you can't post legit screens of the OS. Oh you don't have a camera now? EVen though you list like 5 phones in your signature? Still can't take a pic? Why don't you say the truth and admit that you don't have ****. I wasted my time checking that thread everyday to see if there is any progress. WHat i see is not progress but you just yapping ****ing nonsense.

I guess because you're not in the spotlight you figured it was time for you to make another thread to remind people your here. Your "what should i do about blah blah blah openphone." Oh, still didn't post proof? whats new?

Have fun with your Optimus one and your cracked hd2 and your focus. Im sure you'll get a galaxy s3 cause your so persistant on offering those crap phones to people.

Sorry if this comes off rude and **** if i get banned. Your an assclown and a liar.

btw, i find it so odd that you commit to buying so many phones in the marketplace, no less an expensive phone like the MX you asid you were gonna buy, yet you still use old, cracked phones. +1 on another fib. nice one pally!

you sir!..........deserve a medal!:D
    there is nothing to talk about here...
    you upload the rom, you score points....
    You are a lier

@CJJames I think we all made a mistake trusting you about OpenPhone7.
    You are a big ******* liar, You have not done anything you apart from lying. You have not even started working on OpenPhone7? I am really disappointed that people like you goes unpunished for saying lie and collecting Thanks in advance.