Epic 4G Touch over heating.

Search This thread

chrisyroid

Jan 21, 2012
My device is reaching over 100F while on battery and 134F while charging. I am using MoKee OSP 4.4.2 as my rom and I applied ComaDose V2.1 and Cossbreeder 7.2.13 tweaks. I have no idea what's going on. I saw that my CPU usage was a whopping 20 to 50% even while idle and I just flashed the darn thing yesterday. I love KitKat but I think if I can't solve this, I'm gonna switch back to stock.

beezie42

Jul 2, 2011
Traverse City, MI
My device is reaching over 100F while on battery and 134F while charging. I am using MoKee OSP 4.4.2 as my rom and I applied ComaDose V2.1 and Cossbreeder 7.2.13 tweaks. I have no idea what's going on. I saw that my CPU usage was a whopping 20 to 50% even while idle and I just flashed the darn thing yesterday. I love KitKat but I think if I can't solve this, I'm gonna switch back to stock.

I have run into this problem as well with a few kit kat roms. I always just take the battery out for a few mins and it normally helps.

I also found unmounting and 'remounting the external sd sometimes helped calm the cpu down.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk