[Q] Wich rom for me please ?

Search This thread

duck from space

Mar 21, 2013
...yet another wich rom thread :eek:

Yeah, coming from a Razr i wich has only 2 roms and a few variants of them, the task is not the same.
I wont ask you wich is the BEST (omagad-everything-else-is crap), just wich ones you think fits my -not so- particular needs:

- I don't really care about massive eye candy customisation all over the place (nor does it bothers me), but still I'd like something that looks good, no flashy comic ms, that sort of thing
- I'd like to have a really good and powerful sound, as I eat mp3 everyday
- battery life !
- neat functions are a plus, but there is not much xposed can't do, so yeah, just a plus.
- debloated to the bone
- I can cope with some beta crash here and there.

Thank you !

Last edited:

Henryy97

Apr 14, 2011

Yeah, coming from a Razr i wich has only 2 roms and a few variants of them, the task is not the same.
I wont ask you wich is the BEST (omagad-everything-else-is crap), just wich ones you think fits my -not so- particular needs:

- I don't really care about massive eye candy customisation all over the place (nor does it bothers me), but still I'd like something that looks good, no flashy comic ms, that sort of thing
- battery life !
- neat functions are a plus, but there is not much xposed can't do, so yeah, just a plus.

Thank you !

Try CloudyPro or Cloudystock. They come with some neat features, are totally stable, and have awesome battery life. With any ROM I get about 5-6 hours of screen-on time daily with moderate to heavy usage.;)

Reactions: duck from space

AnteusFogg

Oct 28, 2013
Jersey City
CloudyRoms aren't really debloated but they are smooth as butter and have very good battery life. And they are very stable which isn't necessarily the case with heavily customized roms..

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

Reactions: duck from space

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- battery life !

Thank you !

Try CloudyPro or Cloudystock. They come with some neat features, are totally stable, and have awesome battery life. With any ROM I get about 5-6 hours of screen-on time daily with moderate to heavy usage.;)
    CloudyRoms aren't really debloated but they are smooth as butter and have very good battery life. And they are very stable which isn't necessarily the case with heavily customized roms..

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk