Screen color setting

Search This thread

livito

Mar 14, 2010
Brooklyn
You probably have the latest version of CM11s, they took away that feature on CM11s, they just brought it back for the CM12 nightlies.
Some people say that CM12s is in the final stages of testing, you might want to wait a few weeks until it comes out, or better yet OxygenOS, One+ One home brewed rom that is schedule to come out on Feb 12th.

Reactions: mrkeny9

ampelift

Mar 11, 2011
Athens
Hi all ,i am with Blisspop and Franco r38 ,and i try to change the color settings ,but i dont see any deference ,WTF ,where is my mistake ?

abhi08638

Jul 11, 2012
Hi all ,i am with Blisspop and Franco r38 ,and i try to change the color settings ,but i dont see any deference ,WTF ,where is my mistake ?

Just because the interface is there doesn't mean it's fully implemented. Once CM pushes all the required commits, then it will work

sent from my amazingly awesome OnePlus One with Stereo Mod

Don't forget to hit thanks!

Reidwan

Feb 3, 2015
Kajang
my daily setting

Its a bit darker, but I like it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-24-23-32-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-24-23-32-10.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 4,665

Poolking 36

Nov 18, 2015
I don't have these settings on my oneplus one. I'm running cyanogen 12.1 on lollipop 5.1 and using nova launcher. Do I have to use the custom cyanogen launcher to find these settings ??

saiamrock

Apr 3, 2014
Hi there.
Sorry to bump this thread. I decided to go CM13 nightly with no custom kernel. Is there any way to use KCAL colors on default cm13 nightly kernel?

Thank you!

There are some option i think
You can use custom kernel which have that like LK (i use this)
Or
You can use kernel manager like modded kernel auditor which have setting to adjust color configuration (along with some colorset presented by the app)

Beaster

Feb 20, 2009
There are some option i think
You can use custom kernel which have that like LK (i use this)
Or
You can use kernel manager like modded kernel auditor which have setting to adjust color configuration (along with some colorset presented by the app)
Hi. Thx for the reply!

Could you share a link for this modded kernel auditor? Are you sure you can change the colors without a custom kernel?

Thank you!

saiamrock

Apr 3, 2014
Hi. Thx for the reply!

Could you share a link for this modded kernel auditor? Are you sure you can change the colors without a custom kernel?

Thank you!

Sorry you have to google up for the link, i'm not on my pc right now, it's known as singular kernel auditor formerly but now kernel auditor mod
I dont try it yet on cm nightly but i can change color adjustment while on RR stock kernel

Top Liked Posts