My Note just got stolen, help login out of everything.

Search This thread

Zobbster

Feb 14, 2013
Do any of the apps/services mentioned in this thread allow you to remotely enable the GPS on the device?

The Samsung Drive site tracks your phone, but it's a good few miles off where the phone actually is, on the map. Turning on the GPS would obviously give a much better location.

Anyone know? :)

TheNoticer

Dec 21, 2012
Ravensburg
AW: My Note just got stolen, help login out of everything.

Do you here it? Moderator is going to move that thread. It is a question! POST IT IN THE Q AND A SECTION. SEARCH GOOGLE AND IF YOU DIDNT FIND ANYTHING, TELL YOUR MOM IF YOU SEARCHED ANYTHING THAT SHE WASN'T LYING ON YOU WHEN SHE TELLED YOU WERE SPECIAL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA&feature=youtube_gdata_player dum dum dum dadam dadam dadadam

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 3 (Closed Beta)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changing the password won't let the thief use any of the services you have logged into. The app should request him for the new password. Do it ASAP!

I feel for you man! Had my iPod touch, Optimus 2X and Galaxy SII stolen! :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
    first of all sorry you, that's one of the worst things that can happen to a phone.

if you think the theft is using your phone only with a different simcard you have the following options:

- try planb (as already mentioned above) to locate your phone.

- if you have a google account on the phone, try android lost that will gain you the full control over the phone including locating it, taking photos of the cameras and wiping the complete data of the device out. its a really great tool .

- if you have a Samsung account on your phone, try the samsung dive website with this you can also do things like locating or wiping data view call logs and so on.

if all the above fail you should change the passwords of all your accounts used on the phone, especially the email accounts. also try to contact your provider, really few of them provide a location service based on the imei number of the device. and also some of them offer the service to put the device's imei number to a ban list so the phone is useless at all because it cant login in to the gsm network.

*EDIT*: go to the police and let them give you a document that the phone is stolen, and the imei and serial numbers. give this document to samsung and they will put the device to a blacklist, so the device wont get service/support/repair anymore.

i hope some of this become useful to you
    Salmavic please return that phone to chaosin! Lol jk :)