How to easly install a custom rom on my Note 3

Search This thread

Dasin

Nov 11, 2011
Outage City
I need help on how to install a custom rom, i have been at it, and i cant seem to get this done at all.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2595085 (Dynamic Rom)

There is the link of the rom i want to install on my stock Galaxy Note 3 4.3.

I Have Rom Manager on my phone and i have safestrap when i put the phone in recovery mode, i dont get any of these options like to install rom etc..

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I need help on how to install a custom rom, i have been at it, and i cant seem to get this done at all.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2595085 (Dynamic Rom)

There is the link of the rom i want to install on my stock Galaxy Note 3 4.3.

I Have Rom Manager on my phone and i have safestrap when i put the phone in recovery mode, i dont get any of these options like to install rom etc..

did you install the safestrap recovery from inside the app

Dasin

Nov 11, 2011
Outage City

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
That is the stock recovery to get to safestrap recovery just hit the reboot into recovery button in the app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

And safestrap uses a modified twrp recovery

Dasin

Nov 11, 2011
Outage City
That is the stock recovery to get to safestrap recovery just hit the reboot into recovery button in the app

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

And safestrap uses a modified twrp recovery

I just did that and i get the same options, shown in the picture above, it wont let me get into that mode.

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I don't know what to tell you maybe uninstall the recovery from within safestrap then uninstall safestrap reboot and try again I would also try re downloading the app maybe a bad download

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Also you are already rooted right

Dasin

Nov 11, 2011
Outage City
I don't know what to tell you maybe uninstall the recovery from within safestrap then uninstall safestrap reboot and try again I would also try re downloading the app maybe a bad download

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Also you are already rooted right

When i boot up the phone, it says the process system has not running wait or ok, when i push ok or wait. after about 40 seconds the phone just freezes up.

Last edited: