Do you run ART? What do you use to mod your phone? Do you miss Xposed?

Search This thread

Protogon

Jul 11, 2012
I, personally, was really excited to be running ART for the speed and battery boost, but have found myself kind of wanting for my good ol' Xposed modules. It'll be a while (probably a while after Lollipop goes gold) before we get ART support from Xposed. Do you guys not run ART at all in the meantime? Do you modify system files yourself instead? Has anyone released standalone mods? Or is the recommended ROM for this Viper?

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
I, personally, was really excited to be running ART for the speed and battery boost, but have found myself kind of wanting for my good ol' Xposed modules. It'll be a while (probably a while after Lollipop goes gold) before we get ART support from Xposed. Do you guys not run ART at all in the meantime? Do you modify system files yourself instead? Has anyone released standalone mods? Or is the recommended ROM for this Viper?

I'd love to use ART but I can't live without my Xposed modules...they make everything soo simple. I like to call the 'simplicity' ease of use such as hold back button to kill app or some other things that seem so normal to me now that I can't even think of them lol; exactly why I can't live without it...it's normal to me :(.