New User Opinion on XZU
After using my new Xperia Z Ultra for a full day here's what I think.... (BTW I've come from Note 1 Note 2 and a 10.1 tablet)
Forget all the negative stuff you read, this is a stonking good phone.
- Amazing - No lag and everything opens and runs FAST!
- Very good (most of the time I have it turned down as it's loud)
- Awesome - More natural than the Galaxy screens and much better in direct sunlight (Good for Australia)
- Not so good, I've loaded Camera Zoom fx and the improvement is huge. Close to the Note 2
- Good - Sitting at 25% after 9.5 hours. This is only the first full charge so I'm hoping battery life could get better. Take in to account that being the first use I have been loading apps, updating data plus playing games, vids and a lot of surfing.
All in all I'd give it a 10/10 and it beats the Note 2 hands down, and having had a quick play with a Note 3 I'm glad I went the Sony road.
I don't understand all the negative reviews on this phone unless the reviewers are either Samsung fan boys (and girls) or had pre-production handsets.
Hope this helps anyone who's mot sure which way to go with their next handset purchase.