[CWM RECOVERY][SS/DS with DS firmware | 15.2.A.1.12] Stock Kernel with CWM 18.104.22.168
I've tried on my own xm (c1905) with 15.2.A.1.12 (c2005) firmware and it can booted, about functions i haven't tried it. not tested on c1904,c2005,c2004 but if your phone on 15.2.A.1.12 firmware it should work
I'm not responsible for any data loss or bricked phone
# Unlock Blootloader required
screen shifts by half when screen updates
just flash this combined-boot.img
Boot instruction :
- Power off your Xperia M.
- Power on by holding the power button. Your Xperia M should vibrate once like normal boot
- Note that when the LED turns pink, press Volume Up once (no need to hold down).
- LED should then turn cyan
- You have booted into CWM!
- alvinhochun for his tool http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2481864
Xperia M C1905
with C2005 firmware