[ROM][NLD][WM6.5.5|6.5] Mikenificent 13.3|FlashBack 3.0 [23569|21903]

Search This thread

Ghostface1979

Aug 18, 2009
Apeldoorn
@ Ghostface1979

Why send a PM. Maybe someone here can also help you with your trubbels...

ok...well I installed 6.0 and runned it 4 a couple of days.. then it freezed and wouldn't even boot. so I tried the hard reset with the volume buttons,, then it says Toestel voorbereiden voor installatie... but I can wait for more over an hour but still nothing happens. So if anybody has a clue to get my HTC working again because I really need it for my work, don't hesitate. But for now it's just a expensive piece of plastic and chips...

Could it be that it's bad to flash it so often ? For now I can't even send it RMA because the warranty is void because of all the flashing..

pleae hellp

guanodude

Nov 28, 2007
ok...well I installed 6.0 and runned it 4 a couple of days.. then it freezed and wouldn't even boot. so I tried the hard reset with the volume buttons,, then it says Toestel voorbereiden voor installatie... but I can wait for more over an hour but still nothing happens. So if anybody has a clue to get my HTC working again because I really need it for my work, don't hesitate. But for now it's just a expensive piece of plastic and chips...

Could it be that it's bad to flash it so often ? For now I can't even send it RMA because the warranty is void because of all the flashing..

pleae hellp

Try reflashing, looks like something went wrong during flashing.

Codenaam

Mar 18, 2008
Hopefully the sim check is not in the next version. (as it is in a lot of the new roms based on the latest Leo rom).
That sim check does something with the exchange settings and i have to download all my contacts after every soft or hard reset.
I can put it in Flight mode before resetting but that is not the first thing i think about when i want to reset :D

So Mike if you can find the time could you please check this?
I didn't find any solutions so far.

Gr.

guanodude

Nov 28, 2007
Hopefully the sim check is not in the next version. (as it is in a lot of the new roms based on the latest Leo rom).
That sim check does something with the exchange settings and i have to download all my contacts after every soft or hard reset.
I can put it in Flight mode before resetting but that is not the first thing i think about when i want to reset :D

Gr.

Ah, that's what makes Laurentius' ROM do that...

Mikenif

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2009
Hoofddorp

Gr.

There are 2 sorts of sim checks. One manila flavored and the one with the white ms style screen. Havent experienced the problem myself but im guessing its the white one that you want excluded?

@JpVanPolanen
Still strugglin to get that volume control working. Everything else is ready to cook so as soon as i find the reason why the volume control wont run (which it should now) then ill cook and upload asap

sevensheaven

Aug 16, 2006
Leidschendam
it works like charme here..i did uspl on an original rom and it works very nice..

nog bugs so far..Battery stays very good,sound of the phonecalls is realy very good.

internet working very nice.

Only thing i want..and possible not possible is vlc player include in a rom (and not the unfinished one from the net)need it to restream my dreambox to the touch hd via website)

Hopefully one time someone found a way and the time to port that.

anyway MIKE realy nice job...i stay with your rom...(i bricked my other hd with an other rom(dutty)

thnx very much.

regards stef

Codenaam

Mar 18, 2008
There are 2 sorts of sim checks. One manila flavored and the one with the white ms style screen. Havent experienced the problem myself but im guessing its the white one that you want excluded?

Yep the white one.
At least some people on this forum think its related to the sim check.
Guess not to many people use exchange to sync their contacts and email. :D

ajocius

Aug 5, 2009
The way I see it, there is not need for Videolan on mobile device. There progroms today that can show video signal once everything is setup. For example CorePlayer. The problem is that to it is very inconvenient to change channel and get the new stream open in CorePlayer. I expect the same inconvenience will be once vlc for wm is released. All the steps can be done today using mobile device, what is needed is that someone would put all these steps into one user friendly UI. I bet there are more people wanting this and I am ready to start donation pool for this project, if that is possible....

sevensheaven

Aug 16, 2006
Leidschendam
The way I see it, there is not need for Videolan on mobile device. There progroms today that can show video signal once everything is setup. For example CorePlayer. The problem is that to it is very inconvenient to change channel and get the new stream open in CorePlayer. I expect the same inconvenience will be once vlc for wm is released. All the steps can be done today using mobile device, what is needed is that someone would put all these steps into one user friendly UI. I bet there are more people wanting this and I am ready to start donation pool for this project, if that is possible....

iff you don't know were you talking about then don't.

I use a script based on vlc and iff vlc runs on mobile device,then you can change channel change bitrate,change codec an so on.

coreplayer don't open the vlc stream,tcpmp doe'sn't and alle the other doesn't..so please
dont speak before you tryed..

regards stef

SJackal

Jan 26, 2009
Yo Mike,

Really like your dutch ROM. Of course waiting for the new version, but since you're working to perfectionize this ROM, waiting is no issue. I'm sure you will come back with a great and better ROM!

I found this really cool theme, perhaps something to inculde in your ROM?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=603634

ajocius

Aug 5, 2009
iff you don't know were you talking about then don't.

I use a script based on vlc and iff vlc runs on mobile device,then you can change channel change bitrate,change codec an so on.

coreplayer don't open the vlc stream,tcpmp doe'sn't and alle the other doesn't..so please
dont speak before you tryed..

regards stef

Well, I am glad to see that you know what you are talking about... How can you say I didn't try it??? I put a small video into youtube for you :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts4QCfFzYPA

I said it is working, but it is inconvenient to change channels... Should you know how to do that, please let me know, share your knowledge.

weganet

Mar 12, 2009

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logofu.png

Mikenificent 13.3 (6.5.5 ROM) - Scroll Down
    FlashBack 3.0 (6.5 ROM) - Post #2

----------------------------------------------------------------
    #ROM Mods
    #Changelogs
    Follow me on Twitter
    HTC Touch HD Hyves
    Thanks to:
    Fards for being a good friend and a even better teacher
    Ervius for his kitchengear
    Miri for his help & wisdom
    Da_G
    HTCpedia Crew
    And ofcourse those running the ROMs and posting feedback.

Mikenificent 13.3

back655.png

ROM Info:
    * Releasedate: 31-05-2010
    * Windows Mobile 6.5.5 CE OS Build 23569 NLD
    * Base Rom V1.59.709.0
    * .NET Compact Framework 3.5

Extra Software:
    * PIM Backup 2.8
    * Total Commander NLD
    * Google Maps
    * TouchOff 0.5.0 NLD
    * Android Taskbar Icons (Created by Dark Ninja)
    * Arkswitch - Replaces Taskmanager. Tap clock in upper right corner to activate (created by Arktronic)
    * My Own Application (Will take requests for functions)

Password: Mikenificent
    Remember to hard reset after you complete flashing the rom

Donate:
    Like my Work?
    Please consider a donation

Donations:
    Doc €10,-
    JHoogstede €10,-
    Xosesl €25,-
    Johno €5,-
    Vandercoolie €5,-
    Mibo €10,-
    eddaredevil €5,-
    Pazzo €5,-
    jacobstim78 €10,-
    w.vangorkum77 €10,-
    djdj79 €10,-
    desteen €10,-
    Frrrits €15,-
    Dazz79 €15,-
    JSchakel €20,-
    Kipusoep €10,-
    Eernie €5,-
    Codenaam €10,-
    Hannemaster €20,-
    BazBaz €10,-

Made a donation but not on the list? please pm me

[ROM][NLD][WM6.5/6.5.5] Mikenificent 13.2/FlashBack 3.0 [22.03.10][23569/21903]

Mikenificent Flashback 3.0
    xdascreens65.jpg

ROM Info:
    * Releasedate: 11-05-2010
    * Windows Mobile 6.5 CE OS Build 21903 NLD
    * Base Rom V1.59.709.0
    * .NET Compact Framework 3.5

Extra Software:
    * PIM Backup 2.8
    * Total Commander NLD
    * Google Maps
    * TouchOff 0.5.0 NLD
    * Android Taskbar Icons (Created by Dark Ninja)
    * Cookies HomeTab + Editor (Located in Tools folder)

Password: Mikenificent
    Remeber to hard reset after you complete flashing the rom

Hi Mike,

Do you have an update of your new ROM 12.0?
    I don't want to push, but i'm curious how it's going. :)

Thanks in advance!
    Downloading and flashing atm :) Thanks Mike! :D