New Evo 4G+

Search This thread
K

knowledge561

We have an 8mp camera already and it isn't even that great. The 3Ds camera is much better than our Evos. The 3D feature isn't so bad to me, you can just turn it off with the switch. I don't see why people complain about 3D. Just hit the switch. But this phone is pretty good also.

Prugor

Feb 21, 2011
So an Evo 4G with a physical camera button, better cpu, more ram, better display, etc, etc, etc.

Seems... interesting.

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
Right, so hit the switch and avoid 3D content, its pretty easy if you don't want to use 3D you don't have to.

Left, you might have missed the point; the 'switch' doesn't just kill 3D. Avoid 3D content all you want, you don't 'flip the switch' and it turns off. That's all I was saying. :)

Last edited:

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
You might have missed the point; the 'switch' doesn't just kill 3D. Avoid 3D content all you want, you don't 'flip the switch' and it turns off. That's all I was saying. :)

Fair enough. All I was saying is no one is forced to use the 3D option. I figured anyone *****ing about the 3D option would likely avoid 3D content otherwise they would be a hypocrite. Thus, just hitting the switch takes care of the woes of anyone that is anti-3D.

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
I figured anyone *****ing about the 3D option would likely avoid 3D content otherwise they would be a hypocrite. Thus, just hitting the switch takes care of the woes of anyone that is anti-3D.
I'm not denying that some people will get up on this phone for everything BUT the 3D, but that wasn't the point of the comment;

My initial comment was that 'hitting the switch' doesn't just 'disable 3D.' People keep saying that, but it's not the case. So, now, instead of being able to disable 3D, you should just avoid it? Sure, maybe that makes sense. No need to get all defensive over your phone of tomorrow. Was merely responding to someone else's comment. Not sure why you have to make it anything more than it was. :)

Last edited:
G

GuestX0011

Yea I would get this if it were made available here. Pretty much doubles all the specof your phone except camera and a few other things. And a gorgeous screen to boot.... I'd get...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
Indeed. I like the new layout for the camera they are using. I've never been a fan of the circular shooter's. Even the '3VO', and its dual cams, looks cooler. I'd be on this phone if it launched for Sprint. Sad face.

bsims85

Feb 9, 2008
I have a feeling the HTC Kingdom may be a similar looking device. The only drawback, I think the Kingdom will only have a 1.2 single core processor.

Sent from my HTC Evo

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
Yeah it's supposed to be a single-core device. Or rumored as such, anyways. Haven't heard much info the phone since the early talk.

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
Yeah it doesn't all fall on the MP count. Other factors play in, and some may argue, are of more import.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lmfao the only difference on the back is that the e3D has another camera where this 4G + has the letter/numbers "8mp"

People will complain about anything. If we would've gotten this instead and then the 3d was being released, everyone would complain about not getting the 3d. Its not coming to sprint so get over it.

/rant