Stock keyboard at 240 dpi?

Search This thread

imablackhat

Sep 15, 2005
www.zevink.com
Anyone done this. I like the stock keyboard a lot. But it doesn't run at 240 dpi. And 320 just is ridiculous so yeah.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

antiochasylum

Inactive Recognized Contributor

imablackhat

Sep 15, 2005
www.zevink.com
I use it. And when resizing the keyboard it doesn't work. Try it yourself. However I've been using the module and installer forever now because I don't like broken looking apps.

imablackhat

Sep 15, 2005
www.zevink.com
I use clean rom. Bleh. And with 240 dpi samsung keyboard doesn't work. If you use xposed and set it to 320 it's oversized and isn't usable. I haven't used any aosp rom. Never had any luck with them back using the s3. Seems these phones just like touchwiz roms

washeddang

Mar 3, 2012
Using xposed, you need to set both setting storage and samsung keyboard to 320 dpi. I'm at 240 dpi with these settings and the keyboard works...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

Morti

Oct 18, 2007
I use clean rom. Bleh. And with 240 dpi samsung keyboard doesn't work. If you use xposed and set it to 320 it's oversized and isn't usable. I haven't used any aosp rom. Never had any luck with them back using the s3. Seems these phones just like touchwiz roms

I had that problem. I set it to 300 and it fits nicely, although there's a slightly annoying gap at the bottom when you've got handwriting mode on.