[Q] Primou Omega Lite v2.0 NO AUDIO?

Search This thread

azor_spark

Oct 31, 2012
I installed the Omega Primou Lite v2.0 ROM, and it works fine, exept for the sound, not heard, anything, ringtones, or music, or the sounds of the games or the system, NOT PLAY ANY SOUND

Hope you can help me, thanks.

XNick92

May 20, 2013
Simferopol
Hi, question is a bit out of topic, somebody faced with the disappearance of the lock screen animation in Primou Omega v1.1?
and bug Awesome BEATS when listening to music, sound effects equalizer disappeared, so it was necessary to return the switch song. How to fix it?

ymansky_ph

Feb 26, 2013
Hi, question is a bit out of topic, somebody faced with the disappearance of the lock screen animation in Primou Omega v1.1?
and bug Awesome BEATS when listening to music, sound effects equalizer disappeared, so it was necessary to return the switch song. How to fix it?

i dont faced any problem like that in v 1.1. back up your data in sd card. do a full wipe including sd card. then flash the rom again. and note i dont restore apps using titanium back up or any restoring apps. i just donwload it again from play store so its just like a fresh rom.