[No Root] Remove T-Mobile hotspot upsell?

Search This thread

hypersonicx

Apr 11, 2007
Nashville
Anyone know how to? I don't really want to root, I just want to be able to take advantage of my unlimited data.

On the Note 3, the process was to just create another APN with fast.t-mobile.com and ipv4.

Not sure if its the same process with the M8 though.

I also used PDANet on the Note 3 for unlimited tether to my computer and other devices such as Xbox One and PS4 etc...

I will be looking into this more soon as mine gets delivered today.

Last time I took advantage of my unlimited data with tethering hack, I was doing about 90/130GB a month on TMobile.

TheWizKid95

May 29, 2010
www.twitter.com
On the Note 3, the process was to just create another APN with fast.t-mobile.com and ipv4.

Not sure if its the same process with the M8 though.

I also used PDANet on the Note 3 for unlimited tether to my computer and other devices such as Xbox One and PS4 etc...

I will be looking into this more soon as mine gets delivered today.

Last time I took advantage of my unlimited data with tethering hack, I was doing about 90/130GB a month on TMobile.

I tried to do it earlier, but it wouldnt let me connect using the new APN. It would just revert to the default one. Anyone else try it?

benasaur

Dec 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
This might be a silly question, but is there an unrooted M8 somewhere that would allow me to get around the tethering surcharge? Maybe the developer edition, GPE, or an unlocked device from another carrier?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I heard an app called open garden works

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app