[APP][5.1+] #SquareDroid - No Crop for Instagram v2.7.0

Search This thread

sergeyotro

Apr 11, 2011
How many times you've share photo to Instagram and become sad because it was cropped on sides? I bet it happens all the time. With this app you can avoid cropped pictures. Keep all details of your photos!

#SquareDroid is a simple photo editor for Instagram that helps you to avoid photos crop by making your photos square, adding borders of any size and color, rotating and optionally cropping your photo.
After you've finished with photo editing #SquareDroid will let you post your photo directly to Instagram in one click, or share it via other apps you have.

There are background options: Solid color, Blur and Gradient. Also app picks four complimentary colors to make your photo's background look beautiful.
You can choose format of saved photo PNG/JPG and compression quality for JPG. It also makes resolution of your photo as big as your device can handle.

App has pure Material Design theme that looks polish and crisp.

Key Features:
  • You can pick photo from gallery
  • You can take a shot exactly from App
  • You can share pictures from Gallery/Google Photos App directly to #SquareDroid
  • Crop functionality
  • Ability to choose between JPG/PNG formats.
  • You can select folder to save result images
  • Tune picture size
  • Solid color, Blur and Gradient as background
  • App analyzes your photo and pics complimentary colors
  • Sharing directly to Instagram from app
  • Sharing to any app like Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, vk.com client, Email app, Bluetooth etc.
  • Stylish Material Design theme

Grab #SquareDroid at Google Play.

Add hashtag #SquareDroid when sharing photos to Instagram to get more likes!

Attachments

• blur-gplay.png
    blur-gplay.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • canvas-size-gplay.png
    canvas-size-gplay.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • color-wheel-gplay.png
    color-wheel-gplay.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 10
  • complimentary-colors-gplay.png
    complimentary-colors-gplay.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • crop-gplay.png
    crop-gplay.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • gradients-gplay.png
    gradients-gplay.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • rotate-scale-gplay.png
    rotate-scale-gplay.png
    997.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

idoa01

Aug 21, 2010
Hi,
Does your app keep the original Exif metadata? especially the geo-location metadata.

This is the main reason why I haven't used any of the other "#square"-like apps.

Reactions: sergeyotro

imrude

Oct 9, 2011
simple easy

i used to doing this using photoshop touch, but now it just make it easier to do it.. thanks.. :laugh:

T

tatit1011

Works really good, but I can't seem to use it for panorama shots.
I've tried a lot of apps, none of which let me use panorama shots and still this one is the one I like the best, thank you! :)

sergeyotro

Apr 11, 2011
great app ...
5 stars
Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Hi,
Does your app keep the original Exif metadata? especially the geo-location metadata.
This is the main reason why I haven't used any of the other "#square"-like apps.
You just gave me idea for the next update. Stay tuned. :)

I've been looking for something like this! This is great. Thanks!
Thank you!

i used to doing this using photoshop touch, but now it just make it easier to do it.. thanks.. :laugh:
I'm happy you like it!

I cant use this app :confused:
Always stuck like this
yteby7ug.jpg

My phone have ldpi and 3" screen
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Sorry, ldpi and small screens are not supported. :(

Thanks it helped a lot. :good:
Thank you!

Might start using this instead of InstaSize. Thanks.
Yay! Thank you!

I have always been thinking about something like this.. Thanks bro, I like IT! :DDDDDDDDDD
I'm glad you like it!

It's always a black screen.
I have a few reports from One X users about this, but I can't figure out what can cause this bug. Stay tuned, I'll try to find some workaround.

Works really good, but I can't seem to use it for panorama shots.
I've tried a lot of apps, none of which let me use panorama shots and still this one is the one I like the best, thank you! :)
Thanks for feedback!

I never thought I would love letterbox. Great idea and execution!
Thank you!

bliizzz

Oct 8, 2011
what a coincidence i was looking for a app similar to this yesterday and today i found yours THANKS :)
Yeah liking it a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How many times you've share photo to Instagram and become sad because it was cropped on sides? I bet it happens all the time. With this app you can avoid cropped pictures. Keep all details of your photos!

#SquareDroid is a simple photo editor for Instagram that helps you to avoid photos crop by making your photos square, adding borders of any size and color, rotating and optionally cropping your photo.
    After you've finished with photo editing #SquareDroid will let you post your photo directly to Instagram in one click, or share it via other apps you have.

There are background options: Solid color, Blur and Gradient. Also app picks four complimentary colors to make your photo's background look beautiful.
    You can choose format of saved photo PNG/JPG and compression quality for JPG. It also makes resolution of your photo as big as your device can handle.

App has pure Material Design theme that looks polish and crisp.

Key Features:
    • You can pick photo from gallery
    • You can take a shot exactly from App
    • You can share pictures from Gallery/Google Photos App directly to #SquareDroid
    • Crop functionality
    • Ability to choose between JPG/PNG formats.
    • You can select folder to save result images
    • Tune picture size
    • Solid color, Blur and Gradient as background
    • App analyzes your photo and pics complimentary colors
    • Sharing directly to Instagram from app
    • Sharing to any app like Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, vk.com client, Email app, Bluetooth etc.
    • Stylish Material Design theme

Grab #SquareDroid at Google Play.

Add hashtag #SquareDroid when sharing photos to Instagram to get more likes!
    Is this app not updated. Last message is from 2015. The app is not available in Playstore. Let me know current development status of this app,

Hi there! App is still in development and I still plan to add new features.
    I've received a legal strike from Instagram a couple days ago and app got suspended on the Play Store. I'm working on the possible ways to resolve this issue.
    Updated to 1.05.
    Changelog:
    • Saving EXIF data from original file
    • Fixed black screen issue on some devices like One X and Galaxy S4
    • Fixed crash after photo picking
    • Fixed some stability issues
    Updated to version 1.02
    • Fixed layout for 3.5" devices
    • Fixed bug with black screen on some devices
    Any new features in the pipeline?

Thinking about adding zoom in feature, instead of zoom out. Also considering adding setting about saving folder.
    I have a lot of work now, so there isn't much time on hobby projects. :(