[ROM]JB 4.1.2[stock] SAVVYROM V5.1

Search This thread

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
Oh gud job man.... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:..... Btw it would be bettr if yu add few screenies in op...!!

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

@Karcha, i use 3 modules now for xposed framework : app settings(this allows to change per app dpi), allow long sms(the title says it all) and greenify.

Oh man.... Xposed modules makes few sec delay in opening apps...!!

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda premium

kimitza

Feb 27, 2010
Buzau
Nope,it should not affect. I got back to 4.3,i really need to backup my files,then flash stock rom with kdz updater. my storage is a mess, i have duplicate files,due to different reading ways of 4.1.2 and 4.2/4.3.
I will copy to my pc the files i need, including the nandroid backup, then i'll erase everything. I recommend this rom to be used on a clean phone,not coming from 4.2/4.3.

Effusob

Sep 18, 2012
I manually added some apps from GPro and G2. Keyboard, calculator and music app.

Using trickster mod for kernel setting :D

Attachments

• 1377292398165.jpg
    1377292398165.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:

turvat1377

Sep 5, 2012
Quezon city

kimitza

Feb 27, 2010
Buzau
What bugs,the rom.is based on lg srock,all is working.
All it needs it's the open eu base and some themes.now it should be much easier,since it's deodexed. Consider UOT kitchen. I made some nice status bars when i had my note...

Sent from LG E975 pwd by CM 10.2

Reactions: klubberdrax

klubberdrax

Nov 6, 2007
Timisoara
Noticed LG's weather widget is not here, can someone please help me get it?

Also if we could get rid of the "unable to brighten more because of teperature increase" would be great...

Last edited:

turvat1377

Sep 5, 2012
Quezon city
Noticed LG's weather widget is not here, can someone please help me get it?

Also if we could get rid of the "unable to brighten more because of teperature increase" would be great...

flashable weather widget zip was added on the 2nd post. unable to brighten is a good precaution to protect our device from damage. I think it should stay at it is.

Nice work pre! I really want a light stock ROM to use. I see that you removed the QSlide in the notifications, is there a way to get it back? Did you completely removed it or just hide it? Thanks! :good: :good: :good:

black status bar with Qslide apps was added as a zip file on the 2nd post. For me that feature is annoying, it took too much space in our status bar but we have different taste so I decided to add a zip file for those who want it.

MitoTakatori

Jul 20, 2013
Quezon City
www.itman.philwebsite.com
flashable weather widget zip was added on the 2nd post. unable to brighten is a good precaution to protect our device from damage. I think it should stay at it is.

black status bar with Qslide apps was added as a zip file on the 2nd post. For me that feature is annoying, it took too much space in our status bar but we have different taste so I decided to add a zip file for those who want it.

Thanks! :good:

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

What are the apps that you removed? And is it safe to restore my back up after flashing this ROM? I have stock e975 ROM right now and I am planning to flash to this ROM.

Last edited:

turvat1377

Sep 5, 2012
Quezon city

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

What are the apps that you removed? And is it safe to restore my back up after flashing this ROM? I have stock e975 ROM right now and I am planning to flash to this ROM.

I will make a list soon. Definitely you can restore it back if something goes wrong.

Last edited:

turvat1377

Sep 5, 2012
Quezon city

And is it safe to restore my back up after flashing this ROM? I have stock e975 ROM right now and I am planning to flash to this ROM.

Yes it is.

Reactions: MitoTakatori

geoworld_200

Apr 2, 2011
Singapore
Just a question, will this mess up storage coz when I moved from 4.1 to 4.2 it created a partition due to the multiuser support. Will this mess it up more?

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

turvat1377

Sep 5, 2012
Quezon city
Just a question, will this mess up storage coz when I moved from 4.1 to 4.2 it created a partition due to the multiuser support. Will this mess it up more?

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

I tried flashing this while I'm on CM10.1 and I didn't encounter any error but always do a nandroid backup just to make sure. Do a full wipe. Instruction is on the 1st post.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The objective of this rom is to give the user a very clean and stable rom for daily use without losing the original UI and useful LG applications.

Personally tested this rom on my phone and it seems very stable. It works like a charm!

Warning: I'm not responsible if your phone somehow freaks out. I tested this on my own phone and it works fine. Do it on your own risk.

What you need?
    - LG Optimus G (E975)
    - CWM installed on your E975

Instruction:

- Put the zip inside your internal storage
    - Boot into recovery (CWM)
    - Full wipe and format required (go to mounts and storage format system, data and cache then go back now wipe data/factory reset and lastly wipe cache partition)
    - Flash the zip. (install zip from sdcard)
    - Reboot

SAVVYROM Features:
    - Based on stock 4.1.2vD
    - Fully deodexed
    - zipaligned
    - busybox installed on system/xbin
    - init.d support
    - rooted
    - Debloated
    - modified Liberty Kernel to work on e975 by Evolutionmods (sound enhance, gamma control, overclocked and more)
    - Some build.prop tweaks to improve battery life and scrolling
    - aosp keyboard added (removed stock)
    - Increases quality of photo (edited media_profiles.xml) thanks to Epic
    - using black status bar with Qslide omitted thanks to bleached45
    - edited dcm_settings.xml to disable fast_dormancy thanks to jonasl (this will vary on your network carrier, to see the list of carrier you can open apns-conf.xml then edit the dcm_sttings.xml before flashing. Just use winrar or similar software to open the zip.
    - added 2 new themes thanks to VeNuM
    - etc

Changelog

V2.
    - more language available
    - added some apps (LG email app and Weather widget)
    - new init.d scripts
    - auto calibration
    - auto zipalign on boot data/app and system/app
    - optimize SQlite databases of apps

V3.
    - fixed the lag issue in v2
    - more battery friendly (see it for yourself) thanks to Hero
    - kernel was changed from liberty to stock kernel (smoother and better on my opinion)
    - google search removed
    - Data speed increased (wifi/3g/4g) thanks to MДЯCЦSДИT

V4
    - Rebuild using v10G
    - Option to turn off shutter sound on the camera app
    - Added G2 keyboard
    - Added G2 flashligh widget
    - Supersu updated to the latest version
    - Removed some google apps (you can install it manually)
    - Camera slightly improved thanks to droidmk and crwolv
    - Added modified thermald to throttle cpu when temperature is high thanks to Lrod0175
    - Added modified init.qcom.post_boot file with cpu0 awake and sleep script thanks to Lrod0175
    - Added modified mpdecision to wake cpu3 and cpu4 at max speed when needed instead of min speed thanks to Lrod0175
    - Added OpTimuS butter script for launcher and system apps thanks to Lrod0175
    - Added new init.d scripts to help improve performance and battery
    - Edited build.prop to improve performance and battery
    - Edited stock kernel (init.d support)
    - Lessen kernel wakelock (i.e GTALK_ASYNC_CONN)
    - Modified thermald.conf for better cpu temperature
    - Deleted useless libs from lib folder

V5
    - reworked from 10v H
    - touch response improved
    - busybox problem fixed
    - added g2 keyboard with numbers (fc in keyboard handwriting fixed)
    - build.prop edited to make it more smooth and battery friendly
    - notification fixed (3rd party apps notifications are now working) thanks to darwich for reporting this issue
    - init.d scripts edited
    - added some system apps (polaris and video editor)
    - fixed telephony issue
    - 5x4 launcher with search bar removed
    - acid sound mod implemented (balanced bass sound) stock has too much bass which makes the sound ugly. (Working with stock music app)
    - Better and very basic black status bar with brightness slider removed (missing languages from systemui was fixed - thanks to artit for reporting this problem)

V5.1
    - did some file changes to eliminate the lag issue from v5
    - init.d tweaks to improve battery and smoothness
    - hiddenmenu option was removed from this build
    - removed acid mod ( flash it by yourself if you want this feature )
    - edited build.prop to avoid redundancy and cleaned up the codes that are not useful)
    - deleted some files that are not important

V5.2
    - Removed driver checking when USB conected
    - corrected some code lines
    - eliminated some bugs from 3rd party apps (instagram, facebook, and etc)
    - deleted some lines from build.prop that aren't useful.
    - etc

Download link
    V5.2

Just hit thanks if you like my work

Thanks to
    Lrod0175
    Evolutionmods
    Epic
    bleached45
    VeNuM
    jonasl
    Herol
    MДЯCЦSДИTl

Screenshots
    Black status bar with brightness slider
    Code:
    [url]https://www.mediafire.com/?69a2j2dy1r6ekt8[/url]
    @Turvat1377 can you please check out general section re stock kitkat to see if you can assist with getting f180 rom working on 975
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2747168

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Already checked this one and yes its 4.4 kitkat. Thanks to hoangnova for sharing this leak. Signal works, wifi, and also bluetooth. Eco mode is still present here so don't worry. I am using e975 model.

Screenshots:
    V4 was uploaded please check the 1st post for the link and changelog. This is stable and light weight rom. I tried building this rom using viper kernel but I faced to many wakelocks and crashes so I decided not to include viper kernel on this build. What we need is simple but fully working rom for our daily use. Don't forget to hit thanks.
    any update on instagram fix?

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

Soon I will upload 5.2 with some minor fixes and changes.

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app