MS2 KitKat

Search This thread

Kootee83

Jun 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S7
Hi! I've just made some modification of EngleMars's KitKat ROM for Milestone 2. EngleMars ROM is much more stable then czechop (in my opinion), but lack of some very importatnt for me things. So I decided to start doing something with it myself.

What i've done:
  1. Changed back model number from ME722 to A953
  2. Removed from original Engles ROM (if you need them, you can just install them):
    • Autostarts
    • LogCollector
    • PinyinIME
  3. Updated:
    • Superuser (su,reboot)
    • Keyboard AOSP (with gestures support) [from czechop's ROM]
    • Launcher3 (configuration working, for example disable QuickSearch box) [from czechop's ROM]

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/btlj5dsxhmrvqat/Koote-CM11-v0.4.zip

Ps. I just made what i needed by playing with files from roms and very little modification. So don't blame me if you'll find any problems. It works for me, used it for some days.

Problems found so far:
1. When trying to remove icon from launcher, delete/uninstall icon doesn't appear on screen. You must just find place where to drop icon to do it, or do it other way (uninstalling by Settings/Apps).

I think, if you'll find any ideas how to solve problems, and you can do it, just tell me, i'll update the ROM. I have little time, so please don't except from me much.

Enjoy!
Koote

zhangyang_haha

Oct 3, 2012
New York
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks a lot!!!
Hi! I've just made some modification of EngleMars's KitKat ROM for Milestone 2. EngleMars ROM is much more stable then czechop (in my opinion), but lack of some very importatnt for me things. So I decided to start doing something with it myself.

What i've done:
  2. Removed from original Engles ROM (if you need them, you can just install them):
    • Autostarts
    • LogCollector
    • PinyinIME
  3. Updated:
    • Superuser (su,reboot)
    • Launcher3 (configuration working, for example disable QuickSearch box) [from czechop's ROM]

Ps. I just made what i needed by playing with files from roms and very little modification. So don't blame me if you'll find any problems. It works for me, used it for some days.

Problems found so far:
1. When trying to remove icon from launcher, delete/uninstall icon doesn't appear on screen. You must just find place where to drop icon to do it, or do it other way (uninstalling by Settings/Apps).

I think, if you'll find any ideas how to solve problems, and you can do it, just tell me, i'll update the ROM. I have little time, so please don't except from me much.

Enjoy!
Koote

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What i've done:
      • Autostarts
      • LogCollector
      • PinyinIME
    3. Updated:
      • Superuser (su,reboot)

Problems found so far:

Enjoy!
    Koote