[ROM][E975]Kitkat 4.4.2 [stock]

Search This thread

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
Buju001, what did you use cwm or twrp recovery? I'm on mako's boot with cmw and when i flashed get into boot loop :eek::rolleyes:

I use TWRP recovery guys!
What i do:i flash v10h for my country with kdz updater,factory reset to wipe everything from settings,root,install twrp with freegee and classic method,put the slimmed rom and update supersu zip on phone memory,go to recovery and wipe(factory reset),flash rom,flash supersu and wipe again.
I also get a bootloop,but after 2 retarts rom boots fine and everything works.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

You can safely remove QVoice, Tv, and all olleh apps.

Thanks for reply,most of unless app i desable from applications,now remain to remove olleh with titanium.Also,when you enter to create a new messege in sms app,you have the keyboard in koreean and must to put manually on english?Cause i have just english language checked but in new messege always i find the keyboard on koreean:| And you find delivery report option,cause i find just for the multimedia messege,for normal messege i don`t.

Reactions: DavosR

abduhus

Jul 14, 2013
Can I use e975 10j version to install this rom?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app

ag.kgb

Dec 5, 2013
Is it possible to enable/set "2g only mod" ? ...poor and unstable signal at my home.
*#*#4636#*#* doesn't work

....| And you find delivery report option,cause i find just for the multimedia messege,for normal messege i don`t.

no "Text message settings" :( have to use other sms app if you need delivery reports

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
Is it possible to enable/set "2g only mod" ? ...poor and unstable signal at my home.
*#*#4636#*#* doesn't work

no "Text message settings" :( have to use other sms app if you need delivery reports

This is not a big problem eventually,but a big problem are cause after first page of text message it automaticaly convert to mms.This can be solved?

Ahmed Xperia p

Nov 25, 2012
Islamabad
Shifted from Artmod to this rom . Flashed using CWM . Booted fine . Everything working fine . Overall not very satisfied with update , LG should have done more for kit kat . Back on Artmod .
Sent from my LG-E975

dalmm

Jul 24, 2011
So this rom can install with CWM?

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

ag.kgb

Dec 5, 2013
This is not a big problem eventually,but a big problem are cause after first page of text message it automaticaly convert to mms.This can be solved?

I think not... because that option is in text message settings and we don't have it.
can be solved with other sms app

So this rom can install with CWM?

yes

wipe data/factory, wipe cache and dalvik cache, format system ... then flash rom and supersu if you need root and that's it

Last edited:

dalmm

Jul 24, 2011
yes

wipe data/factory, wipe cache and dalvik cache, format system ... then flash rom and supersu if you need root and that's it[/QUOTE]

Thanks man..

ITzRicardo94

May 29, 2012
Oranjestad
yes

wipe data/factory, wipe cache and dalvik cache, format system ... then flash rom and supersu if you need root and that's it

Thanks man..

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Why can't nobody answer this? Can you flash this with Mako bootloader? Or you have to go through classic and then flash?
Please, verify this, most people are already rooted and unlocked bootloader with Mako, if anyone can confirm this, so we don't have to do all that stuff from kdz

Liindberg

May 10, 2011
Thanks man..

Why can't nobody answer this? Can you flash this with Mako bootloader? Or you have to go through classic and then flash?
Please, verify this, most people are already rooted and unlocked bootloader with Mako, if anyone can confirm this, so we don't have to do all that stuff from kdz[/QUOTE]

What he said ^

Sendt fra min LG-E975 med Tapatalk

davidvv

Nov 4, 2009
Albacete
Ihad makoboot and rom is working but signal is only working in 3g.

I came from savvy so dont know if the problem was my base or my boot

Enviado desde mi LG-F180K mediante Tapatalk

ITzRicardo94

May 29, 2012
Oranjestad
Please, verify this, most people are already rooted and unlocked bootloader with Mako, if anyone can confirm this, so we don't have to do all that stuff from kdz

Hey, I found this in another thread

guys, i have an update for u.. so today i flashed kit kat once more, this time i unlocked my phone using mako unlock, installed cwm 6.0.4.7, booted into recovery, whiped cache and dalvik, installed rom and super su, did a factory reset..
as for 2g, it is posible to enable it, upon first boot is asks you whether you want to turn on 3g network, dont clik "Ok", just click settings and it will automatically connect to 2g.. works for me
and at the end, once more i`ve installed freegee and unlocked kit kat using mako method.

I dont know if this will help anyone, but i felt i needed to share it

Paulicat

Mar 12, 2013
Thanks man..

darkmixta said:

Flash it as is. Its fine, it already has the modded boot img for unlocked bootloaders.

alluebin

Jan 6, 2014
lohja
Hello all! I installed this rom and everything works so far.

I had mako unlock and I didnt flash jb kdz before flashing this rom, not even a custom stock rom (fak the police)

Yet still i have signal etc. Now we just wait someone can port knock effects and so on. In this rom.

Big thanks to dev for his hard work and also.everyone who helped with porting and leaking and all that :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First things first, I hold no responsibility for bricked phones, you flash, you break, you fix.
    This is the korean kk release just slightly modified by me to install without the need to freegee after installation so you should maintain your current recovery.
    I trimmed it down by removing the Olleh branding apps and boot/shutdown animations. Forgot, I deleted the LG Music app because it stinks. Doesnt do gapless mp3's which I have a lot of.
    I replaced with AOSP music app with gpu acceleration enabled so it scrolls smoothly and plays gapless mp3's.
    No modem is flashed either, just make sure you are running the jb modem.
    Only other thing I removed was the root checker daemon because it was spamming logcat (rctd: similar to this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2267909)
    Don't expect a lot of support for this, its not my work, I'm just sharing it to try and stop all the problems that are occurring from the original zip released by Hoangnova whom all credits should go to.
    All you need to do is flash this zip and the latest UPDATE supersu zip, don't forget to wipe clean.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23487008491966757

Mirror provided by Liindberg:
    http://goo.gl/iRuRAI
    Hello paulicat, op. I appcreciate your great work, so I named my cat after you. His name is Pauli, and he's a cat. So. Here is a picture of him.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Here the MusicPlayer
    I have the successfully install F180L rom into e975 with the tutorial using TWRP
    the only problem that was bugging me is.. why the signal always said 3G.
    it should be H+
    or in this rom they will be always 3G even when in HSDPA mode ?
    cause in other rom, other phone, when we're using HS carrier, the logo will change to H

other thing is *#*#4636#*#* seems like not working. don't know why.
    can any one here also confirm this 2 things. or is it only in my E975.

I modded the build.prop to make it "international version". Just flash the attached zip. You'll get the H signal and latin alphabet in dialer.
    Hello paulicat, op. I appcreciate your great work, so I named my cat after you. His name is Pauli, and he's a cat. So. Here is a picture of him.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hahahahahaha, that is the funniest thing I've personally read on XDA ever!!
    That is a great picture of an adorable kitty!
    Thank you for the kind words!
    For the record, two cats live in my house!