(Help) Games auto closing

Search This thread

shady225

Feb 22, 2012
i use temasek cm11 rom v124 and boeffla kernel

when i try to play a HD graphic game the game closes and goes back to the home screen. no force close or anything

i have this problem at many games for example real racing 3, Spiderman 2, Kritika..

I think its a ram problem but how can i solve it? i dont have many apps in background and i use greenify to clean it.

please help me

Simone98RC

Jun 21, 2013
Reggio Calabria
simonealecci.it
It's surely related to the ridiculous SGS3 ram.

How many apps you have installed? Who are the heaviest ones (e.g. eventual tweaker, system monitor, optimizator, battery saver)?

From Boeffla Config you have to enable z-ram (if you didn't it) and choose 4 devices (one for each cpu core) for better performance.

If you continue to have similar issues with heavy apps/games try to increase the z-ram size (note that first you have to disable it and wait nearly 1 minute, until the action is completed).

Be careful to not exceed, ram under "that" size will be compressed as happens for zipped files, so worst performance due to overload and more battery drain.
For hopeless users no more than 300-400 MB, for normal users no more than 200 MB [emoji6]

Reactions: shady225

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's surely related to the ridiculous SGS3 ram.

How many apps you have installed? Who are the heaviest ones (e.g. eventual tweaker, system monitor, optimizator, battery saver)?

From Boeffla Config you have to enable z-ram (if you didn't it) and choose 4 devices (one for each cpu core) for better performance.

If you continue to have similar issues with heavy apps/games try to increase the z-ram size (note that first you have to disable it and wait nearly 1 minute, until the action is completed).

Be careful to not exceed, ram under "that" size will be compressed as happens for zipped files, so worst performance due to overload and more battery drain.
    For hopeless users no more than 300-400 MB, for normal users no more than 200 MB [emoji6]