Downgrading xperia neo V

Search This thread

lefterakos

May 6, 2011
Greece
Guys i want a step by step tutorial to downgrade to .42 android 2.3.3.. Im new here and i cannot find a how to :/ i want to be rooted but its soo hard xD i get stuck all the time.. Si i decided to (somehow :p) diwngrade my phone. I would prefer the flashtool which is said to be the easiest and most safe way to do all this proccess

Thanks in advance :D

Sent from my MT11i using XDA

Guys i want a step by step tutorial to downgrade to .42 android 2.3.3.. Im new here and i cannot find a how to :/ i want to be rooted but its soo hard xD i get stuck all the time.. Si i decided to (somehow :p) diwngrade my phone. I would prefer the flashtool which is said to be the easiest and most safe way to do all this proccess

Thanks in advance :D

Sent from my MT11i using XDA

Buddy try my way it stands in my sig, and then you can choose if you update or not, let me know.
Good luck

Sent from my fast & supercharged Neo V and a tiny keyboard xD

Moursy93

Feb 20, 2012
cairo
Try wotan server,google it its free and fast and u can choose whateverr version u like !

Sent from my MT15i using XDA

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
is there any official 2.3.3 roms for Neo V ? I thought Neo V was the first SE phone that came out with stock 2.3.4.If you are talking about Neo beware before downgrading cos downgrading to 2.3.3 can mess up your fuel gauge chip and battery info get messed up

If you are talking about downgrading to 0.42 fw in 2.3.4 then read this Flashtool guide and use 0.42 ftf,you can find ftf file in Neo V dev section stickied threads ;)

Last edited:

leine0104

Mar 14, 2012
Hi again,

if you don´t already got ADB Drivers, get this:
wotanserver.com/downloads/USBFlashDriver.exe

And here´s the download link for the Wotan Client :
wotanserver.com/downloads/WotanClient.exe

Sorry for plain Text links,
atm i´m not allowed to post outside XDA Links =(

Just run it, connect your phone as shown and select the Firmware you want ;)

Btw, i had strange problems flashing my phone with flashtool using my Desktop PC,
Flashtool did it´s work only on my Laptop (no idea why).
But Wotanclient worked on my PC too.

Hope this helps

Top Liked Posts