[THEME] AOSP ICS Theme for Sense 3.6

Search This thread

misfit61871

Apr 10, 2011
Provo,UT
Does this theme include the ICS lockscreen? I have trebuchet running, so the lockscreen and this theme would be the finishing touch.

Sent from the morgue.

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
I have also uploaded/ing the stock apps that have been rethemed with ICS icons. I will post a link shortly when it is finished. It is flashable via recovery.

Here are what they look like. This changes the icons for the included apps everywhere it is seen, including launcher and recently used apps list:

screeny.png

Check first post in thread for download link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Double0EK

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
hmmm...nice :D, putting this on my rom...now all i need is mike's deoxed rom and my rom will be set

eliasadrian

Nov 8, 2010
SLC, UT
I would assume it doesn't matter, but do we need to have a certain skin? I just know some themes for sense 3.0 you had to have the stock HTC skin. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

electronicrice

Apr 18, 2007
Chandler, AZ
should i download now or will the rest of the theme be done today?
oh btw i hate you cause i was doing the same exact thing as you from the same page lmao. you beat me to it cause im theming a sense 4 skin i posted earlier :p

Well the other things are gonna take a while. Might as well download it now. You can always flash a new copy over. Won't hurt anything

KnowledgeBroker

Sep 7, 2010
Daytona Beach, Fl
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Since all of the screenshots show a charging battery icon I didn't realize it wouldn't show battery percentage.. everything about this looks like the ics.zip used to do, only it had %.. any chance you'd be willing to add that in, or make that flashable separately? That was the main thing I was looking for outside aesthetics. I would just change it in your zip myself except I don't have the correct way to re-compile the apks..
I'll just re-download battery indicator until I get an answer.
Thanks in advance!

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
Camera is already themed. The file name changed in the ICS rom. Check first post for file list image and icons.

Thanks for looking out tho! :)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

Last edited:

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
Oh OK cool. Yeah Im still going to do the rest of the icons in the apps themselves but if camera is already done then great!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

Basically this theme is AOSP ICS (or at least as much as I can theme so far) for Sense 3.6.

The status icons (data, signal, alarm, sync, etc.) as well as the notification bar/tray and most of the Sense toggles and boxes have been themed to ICS blue. This is a combination of my work from combining elements from AOSP source and the modified Sense elements from shnizlon (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1470497).

Download Here for 2.14.531.3. Flash this package in recovery.

Download Here for 2.14.531.1. Flash this package in recovery.

I'll try to fix things I find and that are reported as I go along.

Changelog:

5/7/12 - fixed quick contact elements, fixed alarm clock color to ICS blue, fixed loading spinner to stock color

5/6/12 - updated to new ICS leak framework (this only works on new ICS leak 2.14.531.3), fixed status bar clock color, corrected theme inconsistencies with dialog boxes, fixed a few other icons and elements to ICS blue

4/27/12 - fixed quick contact menu, fixed airplane mode to AOSP, corrected toggle switch color, changed volume slider button, corrected volume bar color, fixed the quick boot menu again

4/26/12 - fixed gps icons to AOSP, corrected headphones icons, fixed reboot menu icons, fixed download/upload animations to blue, corrected sync icon, corrected a few more notification tray elements, added AOSP icons in separate flashable zip, added separate battery percents zip

4/25/12 - Initial release. Most status bar, notification tray and toggles have been themed

To Do:

haven't found anything yet

Add-Ons (these must be flashed AFTER the main theme is flashed)

Battery Percents

ICS App Icons - Thanks Superevilllama
    Since all of the screenshots show a charging battery icon I didn't realize it wouldn't show battery percentage.. everything about this looks like the ics.zip used to do, only it had %.. any chance you'd be willing to add that in, or make that flashable separately? That was the main thing I was looking for outside aesthetics. I would just change it in your zip myself except I don't have the correct way to re-compile the apks..
    I'll just re-download battery indicator until I get an answer.
    Thanks in advance!

I'm attaching an add-on package here and to the OP. That will give you battery percents. That's the only change and it'll only work with this theme. You must flash it after you flash the main package

Edit - Took it down. It put it there but it's not reading the battery correctly. Hang tight

Edit 2 - It's back up. Attached here and the OP again
    The link is active again! Get to it
    The apk ones work well for me . The ones ive tried were the Elegancia ones .

Same here, all I have gotten so far is stuck at the boot animation.
    the links aren't working, or am i too late to get them :confused:

lol yeah like 2 years too late. I don't even have those files anymore. sorry!